• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesign Calasha.com

Xexza

Reaction score
Hello. Calasha is now in development again and I will do my best to improve the functionability and look of the site and the forums.
What I need is you people to review it and give me suggestions, anything is appreciated. I have no problem with criticism, so go ahead and raid it all over me.

Firstly the site; Calasha World
I have done mostly all coding part here, some of the graphics in which I also got assistance from Mackan who made the header, for instance.
Please tell me what you think in _GENERAL_ and don't point out small stuff because I know most of it already.

Secondly the forums; Calasha Forums
This is from foundation a free forum software (IceBB ) which I have made a lot of edits and improvements to, practically all graphics is made by me.
Point out everything bad you see here!

Please give me nice feedbacks too, it keeps me motivated to hear if it happens to be something nice I have accomplished ;-)

I'm not so good on critising when it comes to webdesign.
But well, my view of the homepage is that looks interesting.
I think it's a bit too much mixed up with different icons and things, and the homepage should have like a bigger area. It could need some improvement, but it's still kinda good.

I would say 7/10.

the forum is super!

Thanks. :)
I'll think about extending the width.

I like that the Menu is like a scroll i found that pretty amusing haha

Back