• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] ClassicOT 7.1 | HIGH-RATE | Custom Client - Antibot - Offical Start 25-3-16 |

Vantoria

www.ClassicOT.us
Reaction score

24nlduo.png

2dsjvxv.png

Create your own account today!
Download the client

You will need ClassicOT Client in order to play
Website will be open for account registration.

2dsjvxv.png

Top Features

Ingame NPC'S Shops

There are custom additions to ClassicOT, you can buy bps mana fluids and life fluids in shop
(buy bp lf) (buy bp mf)

Anti-Bot System
ClassicOT has a Anti-Bot System which will maintain a fair gameplay.
The Anti-Bot System will catch obvious cheaters and suspected players will be investigated.

Shared Party Experience
Share experience gained from killed creatures while being in a party with your friends.
Simply type !share as a leader of the party to active the Shared Party Experience System.
Certain requirements must be fulfilled.

Task System
Complete different tasks and gain rewards in return for your bravery!
Each task requires you to kill a certain amount of creatures.
Gain rewards in return for completing a task, based on the difficulty of the creatures killed.
2dsjvxv.png

Server Information
Premium: Free
Version: 7.1
Map: CipSoft map adapted to 7.1
Support: Directx9 & OpenGL
Shared Party Experience
Anti-Bot System
Task System
Houses: 100%
Spawns: 100%
NPC's: 100%
Quests: 100%
For further information please visit our website!

2dsjvxv.png

Experience Stages
1-12 = 30x
13-20 = 20x
20-30 = 10x
30-50 = 7x
50-75 = 5x
75-100 = 3x
100+ = 2x
Rates
Skill: 8x
Magic: 4x
Loot: 3x

2dsjvxv.png

Old items!
All the old items exist and they are completely identical to what they used to be in version 7.1 of Tibia.
Amulet of Life is similar to Amulet of Loss. But it will not only save you from losing your equipment upon death, it will also completely save you from all deathloss.

mbjoee.png

2dsjvxv.png

Old creatures!
All creatues are completely identical to how they used to be in version 7.1 of Tibia.
Creatures will behave as they used to do, formulas are the same and the loot dropped by creatures are accurate!
For example Fire Sword can be looted from Dragons with a bit of luck!

2zrjl36.png

2dsjvxv.png

Old runes and spells!
Runes can be conjured by players and bought from other players.
Spells can be used by reaching a certain required magic level for a specific spell.

2gvj9sl.png

Last edited:
i also was thinking that :O post here the perfect date for open it

we will buy some commercials on the most famous otservlists

So, this server is 7.7 client based, and spr files of 7.1?
7.7 Server Engine - 7.4 MAP RL 100% Working - And 7.1 Sprites, ClassicOT use 7.4 MAP because we want almost the replica of 7.1 also we did implement new city Called (Melody) created from a member of otland @auda

you are welcome and everyone of otland thats want try it is welcome too

Can you make it so spears & small stones do not drop to the ground during training? :rolleyes:
It is highly inconvenient --especially on an OT server.

@Skream it's how 7.1-7.7 servers works. The main advantage of this server is that we don't have any other 7.1 server here and you want to use newer tibia mechanics there? :<

Also, stating "it's just OT" simply won't work since rl tibia nowadays is much easier to lvl up than few oldschool servers.

@Skream it's how 7.1-7.7 servers works. The main advantage of this server is that we don't have any other 7.1 server here and you want to use newer tibia mechanics there? :<

Also, stating "it's just OT" simply won't work since rl tibia nowadays is much easier to lvl up than few oldschool servers.

Due to the fact it IS just an ot server, which is primary to enjoy altered versions of tibia, it's not such a big deal as you're trying to make it. It is a small convenience to assist playing just like the other features that are custom here. I could argue buying a of manas instantly or shared exp or task system is not like old tibia, but then again some of those features never existed in any version of tibia.
I also do not understand what you mean when you say "the main advantage of this server is that we do not have any other 7.1 server". This is not a 7.1 server it only has an altered .spr file for different sprites. This whole server is based on newer mechanics of 7.7 like rune requirements , wands/rods and mana costs for spells.

I have a question for you.
Why you making the same ots that will fall down in one month like 50 before this one.
Same map, spawn, monsters, boring rates.
The future of this ots will look like:
Day 1 - 250 players (hopefully)
Day 7 - 180 players
Day 14- 150 players
Day 21 -80 players
Day 30 -20-30 players

You can't even say no because u know the truth.
Be creative, make new map or even spawns, monsters, items, spells, and the main thing is: turn OFF! the fck*ing rate!
Rate destroying every single 7.1-7.6 ot. You earning 100 lvl and the exp is boring and useless.
Its hard work, 2-3 months of creating but it worth, im sure of that.
Its easy 1:1 calculation for you = 1 month of creating ots - 1 month of ots living but this calculation can change even for 1:12.
Now you opening the otslist and u see xxx RL, yyy RL, bbb RL ,only fck*ng RL map.

Maybe you remember "ots 7.6" or the previous name "akademicki", thats what im talking about. Ots lived more than 3 years, and that was the real 7.6 ots!

Clear custom map, new clear exps, one rate but bigger one 30x-50x, some new items + rares, few new spells, premium spawns (helpfull but not so much) to earn money from ots, custom monsters/quest. Thats all, but ppl are too lazy to spend some time and create a rly good ots. Better download rl map, put all the same. Watch like ots falling down in one month. :) That was always riddle for me, why ppl keep thinking that their ots will be better than the same 50 like we saw before. Think about it. I will try yours but I think I know how it will end :p