• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[BRAZIL] [7.4] MELINDRIA |DDos Protected|Anti-bot Client|- OPEN BETA - start oficial 12/11/2018

lower exp rate man, and do something to fix economy. I remember having a house full of loot and cash, but feeling broke because it was impossible to acquire SD unless you had farm of 5 makers

bad ot..
have items donners 20+ speed now have talent more speed one level 60 runing = level 100
and host canada its lagged.

HOST BR and WITHOUT ITEMS VIP AND TALENT SYSTEM.

You must be so money hungry lol..
Who the fuck has a shop with PREMIUM.. ITEMS and external advertisement on their website at same time..

Dont recommend.

GM never respond to any bugs in game.

The client is very bad and laggy.

Manashield/energy ring dont work.

lots of bugs, witches don't exist in game anywhere i looked where they are supposed to spawn so i can try to loot sickle to train my axing >.< and if its hosted in canada it must be cheap host because i live in NY and i'm still lagging like a motherfucker

Back