• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Creating a OT server

blackra1n

Reaction score
Yep, this is probably posted in the wrong section of this forum so feel free to move it elsewhere.

Anyways, I've never created an OT server myself, never hosted one or anything like that. Now as far as I understand, maps and such is available to download.

So if it is possible to download a map, or whatever, how hard would it be to create an OT server with someone elses work and host it?

I'd be very happy if someone just with simple words could explain the process of creating a OT server with someone elses map etc (as I said).

PS. Or is this too hard to do for a newb like me?

Thanks!

if you want i am an experienced member with ots and howq to set them up i can map and script for you go here to find the stuff you need for yuor ot

tibiahelp.com

or here at otland for the servers datapacks and put the data packs in the server distros :) add my msn [email protected]

if you want i am an experienced member with ots and howq to set them up i can map and script for you go here to find the stuff you need for yuor ot

tibiahelp.com

or here at otland for the servers datapacks and put the data packs in the server distros :) add my msn [email protected]

I'll add you, but I guess we are in different time-zones and I'll probably go to sleep now. I hope to catch you later on MSN tho!

Back