• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Custom Global 8.6

Yamaken

Pro OpenTibia Developer
Solutions
Reaction score
Well, here i'm again. Most of you don't know me, because i never launched a server. As any of you know, everyone has its first time :)

Custom global is a idea of taking the Cipsoft game and levering it beyond, taking it beyond. Its add some cool and nice features but the key features of Tibia( map, spells, vocations, quests, etc ) still are the same, as almost of us like. Its for people like me, which really likes Tibia but don't want to play global( cipsoft ) anymore, still, wants something new, to leverage the experience of playing once again.

Its not a ordinary global. Its has a custom client, custom sprites, and of course, custom features, which, without custom client, would be impossible.
As a good developed server its not will open today to close tomorrow, its a serious and dedicated project which i do as a developer and like as a player.

Well, i think i talked too much. Now its time to show some( not all :) ) of our exclusive features.
I'm using 8.6 Cipsoft client( elf botters like that ).

HUD​

r6jUdd2.png

Like you see, the interface have been made to help in PVP. You can see your Mana and HP above your character and then you can see it above the chat, so, even if you don't can see your Mana or HP bar above your char you just need to look down. Its the same about your status( haste, magic shield, etc ).
You just don't need to look to right anymore.

The white bar below the HP/Mana bar is a experience bar.
These icons are, from left to right:
Offline Training, Notifications, wasd( enabled, disabled ), and language( Portuguese and English ).

Notifications

UoQyIlY.png

You can receive a notification when receive a item, money, achievement, etc. You also receive a notification when you can do a new task, when you can use a new spell, when you can use a new potion, when you get the level to do your vocation promotion, etc.
It was made for the player know what is going on, how he is developing in the game and what he is conquering with his level.
Offline Training

O1hUXEq.png

We dont have trainers, but we have offline Training! You can start training in any moment anywhere, you dont need to go to your city and use statues. You only cant start training when you are in fight/pz.
Mounts

xSuQ776.png

Yes, mounts! We have this so wanted feature on 8.6.
But there is something different. Every mount has its own speed, they are no equal like cipsoft mounts.
And they are not easy to get. They are not tamed by items at all. They are harder to get, you have to conquer them. In future i will explain that :p

To-Do Window

ZfvTJWX.png

I don't have a better name for this window. Whats its do? Its show what you doesn't have done in the server yet, like: quests, tasks, achievements, etc.

About Bots
Has i have made clear several times, i don't like bot and i think its a disease to Tibia. But servers are made for players and if they want to bot, they will bot or the server will just go offline.
I have the way to defeat elfbot/magebot in client, but only if the player wants that.
People need to choose: Quality or number of players. Quality means no botters, true pvp, real people playing the server. Number of players means botters, "fake" pvp, and not being able to truly play by hand.

After all, i can do two servers, one with botter and another without, and people would have the choose to play whatever they want, with botters or not.

Feedback is all welcome.
Well, its all for today folks.

Ps: Really sorry for my bad english, hope your all understand what i have write.

Nothing speciall in 8.6 and its a real map. Making a custom map with that client would be a lot better.

The client looks good.
Nothing speciall in 8.6 and its a real map. Making a custom map with that client would be a lot better.
Yes, nothing special. 8.6 was the version i stop playing, and then, 8.7 changed tibia pvp, so there is reasons to play 8.6 after all.This server is all about doing a better 8.6 global.
But i understand that you don't have interest in global anymore, then, this server is not to you. But you still can try it when i release it, because i will do the best for this server be fun and good, and then even you can enjoy it.

@Topic
I would like to hear more if people like my idea.

@up, I would try it if 8.6 didn't have cracked elf. There are plenty of 8.6 rl map servers, make something unique, client looks nice, realise its potential.

@up, I would try it if 8.6 didn't have cracked elf. There are plenty of 8.6 rl map servers, make something unique, client looks nice, realise its potential.
In the topic i have said that its can have a bot protection, if players want it. There is bot for all major versions, not only for 8.6. This server will be unique, its the reason why i have named it Custom Global, not just Global.
I can even make only magebot work on the client.

The client looks good, but why 8.6 is beyond me... i prefer 10.x or oldschool. if you don't like the exhaust system just don't have it. i agree with you that every client has bots but 8.6 has the very easy to get elfbot-crack. Anti-bot you say? prove it :p
A server with no bots is an utopy but accepting them would make this just another 8.6 botserver. So NO to bots :p

I wish you the best of luck tho, whenever someone puts time and efford in a decent server it deserves to succeed!

Kind regards,
Hehemidu

I like the client and its features so far! :)
can't wait for this
very nice, i like it so much! :)

Thank you all :)

The client looks good, but why 8.6 is beyond me... i prefer 10.x or oldschool. if you don't like the exhaust system just don't have it. i agree with you that every client has bots but 8.6 has the very easy to get elfbot-crack. Anti-bot you say? prove it :p
A server with no bots is an utopy but accepting them would make this just another 8.6 botserver. So NO to bots :p

I don't think removing the cooldown system from newer versions would do the job. Newer version have some things which i and other people don't like, its has another felling.
When i played Shadow Cores( 10.3 ) there was people selling magebot keys in the game, and even if you don't want to pay anything, there was the option of just cracking mage bot.

I can make this utopia, but then only if players want it, a server without bot and without anyone playing is just plain dead.
And this server is not "just another 8.6 server".

As i said early, the best option is to do the best job and then create two servers, one with bot protection and another without.

I wish you the best of luck tho, whenever someone puts time and efford in a decent server it deserves to succeed!

Kind regards,
Hehemidu

Thank you.

Back