• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Custom Server - Discussion

jaicob

Solutions
Reaction score
Custom Open Tibia Servers

Due to some small amount of sparetime which i currently have during off work and when nothing happens I've grown pretty tired of gaming in general becuase i find every online rpg game so damn boring tbh following the same pattern with daily tasks, markets and everything so damn easy.

Anyways I'm working on a project where i make new custom monsters, outfits etc and delete all the shit i find utterly horrible in Tibia nowdays using a base of 8.6 since it's a stable server.
(Deleting things like Jester outfit, wedding outfit etc.)
I'm not going for a blockbuster nor anything out of the ordinary that would attract milions of players I'm simply just having some fun doing what i like otherwise i would've done a Realmap with warmode since thats what people seam to like same ol' same ol'.

Right now i found that a third addon would suit fine along with a new addon so i started to mix some things up because i really like the old graphics of old tibia so i really didn't want to change to much.

Heres the result so far still working on it
vdLzlkW.png

I like it overall but the left part seam like parts of the right arm is missing which im currently trying to fix

Anyways before i go to much offtopic whats your opinion of modern online gaming and what do you think is missing?

Anyways before i go to much offtopic whats your opinion of modern online gaming and what do you think is missing?
my server is missing.

If you like my idea of >custom tibia server< (altough this is does not feel like tibia at all, its like some other game in tibia theme)
How about join forces? we have similar vision expect the mechanics and gameplay part, but you made me feel you want something way different than the current tibia rpg pattern.
Anyways I'm working on a project where i make new custom monsters
i want to make custom monsters mechanically(fighting demon skeleton is like fighting some kind of ferumba, but mechanically harder).
outfits etc
eee..i don't even have addons on the bottom of my priority list, too much extra attention on details, but hey why not, if you think there should custom outfits.
nowdays using a base of 8.6 since it's a stable server.
well im using 10.41
What do you mean by stable?
I'm not going for a blockbuster nor anything out of the ordinary that would attract milions of players I'm simply just having some fun doing what i like
I'm making this server for me and 2 of my friends. To play a real skill-requiring tibia, but while I'm at it, why not make it a public server, where everyone who are interested can join and try how its like to get pwned by tibia PVE.
(although i have feeling with right advertizing it could rack ~1k ish players and among them lot of player who doesn't even know what is tibia)

my server is missing.

If you like my idea of >custom tibia server< (altough this is does not feel like tibia at all, its like some other game in tibia theme)
How about join forces? we have similar vision expect the mechanics and gameplay part, but you made me feel you want something way different than the current tibia rpg pattern.

Sounds interesting I'd very much like to hear more about the project

eee..i don't even have addons on the bottom of my priority list, too much extra attention on details, but hey why not, if you think there should custom outfits.

Fully understandable it's a pretty low priority for most servers since it's just time consuming but i find it really fun to do and honestly i love good outfits while loath outfits like jester outfit, and mostly all new outfits since like atleast back till when the addons came out to those outfits. and i love the oldschool outfis 10 times more :p

well im using 10.41
What do you mean by stable?

The 8.6 servers is one of the servers people has worked with most of all, the version itself really doesn't matter but there are some stable servers of 8.6 where crashes very rarely occur etc. also i don't like new animations, new sprites, revamps etc i like the oldschool graphic and thus 8.6 fits me.
so basically there is 8.6 servers thats really bugged and there is 8.6 servers thats very good and fully functional it all really depends on what distribution you use

I'm making this server for me and 2 of my friends. To play a real skill-requiring tibia, but while I'm at it, why not make it a public server, where everyone who are interested can join and try how its like to get pwned by tibia PVE.
(although i have feeling with right advertizing it could rack ~1k ish players and among them lot of player who doesn't even know what is tibia)

Sounds good and yes of course with the right advertising, timing, luck, devotion and such i think so too

8.6= BOT Client. Just keep that in mind when you're creating your ot.

I'm very well aware of this but since i will create alot of custom things they will have update the bot in order to keep up with it.

Back