• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Cyntara] Super Knight, Golem Hunt!

Zarz

Bruhs || Tibiacams.net
Reaction score

Haha well this is where I hunt to get my levels and money... I'm the only one on server who can survive them and actually hunt there lol so yeah.. this is where I make all my cash and levels.

Frag nuggets you get a trophy from killing someone then you can turn the trophy into a nugget, I have 682 Frag Nuggets =)

How does that make sense? Oh wait you bot. >.> lol

Wait a sec.. that doesent make sense.. lol

Josh's hp 16439/9845

Yours 16515/9890

lol xD i dont see how that makes much sense. ;]

because Jonas is a paladin? golems have 100% mana drain so he can't heal...

oops i just woke up not my fault, it doesnt matter about hp, it's technique =)

oops i just woke up not my fault, it doesnt matter about hp, it's technique =)

I laughed my ass of the chair...
Anyway this server seems to be fun, you guys who play here recommend it? Players and not Staff member...

How does that make sense? Oh wait you bot. >.> lol

Wait a sec.. that doesent make sense.. lol

Josh's hp 16439/9845

Yours 16515/9890

lol xD i dont see how that makes much sense. ;]

I don´t see it either, fact is he was crying about they hit him too hard and zarz is not.

I laughed my ass of the chair...
Anyway this server seems to be fun, you guys who play here recommend it? Players and not Staff member...

It was more fun before the update. (Btw i was a player for along time before i became staff and i barly do any staff related stuff now)

Back