• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Damons BIG RPG SERVER Discussion! Bring back the old times !

Damon

Check my status to contact me :)
Solutions
Reaction score
Good Day otland.
If you dont feel like reading through all of this , i recommend you to read atleast the concept of the server! This is a RPG SERVER!

Advertisement thread coming as soon as i got the host from our hoster!

(server not started yet) Accountmanager log into game with blanc fields(acc name/password ), or 1/1 in order to create your account! Then follow the instructions giving in the console at the bottom of the page :D
(we are consodering adding a website but first we need to make surr there are enough people joining this!)

Well, with this advertisement I would like to bring you back to another level of playing an ot. The old , rpgish times, when it was worth playing *every *minute, you ran for your life , an you acctually helped each other and communicated in a usefull dialogue. When you took your time, to stay, stop moving and look around. The time, when you gave up your awesome quest 5mins before the end and run as fast as you can to help a friend in danger! Thats what we are missing in most servers, and this feeling I would like to give you the chance feeling it again :)
Those *where also the times of great teamhunts, of *exploring the map, waiting for the new map content to be realesed, just to get your friend and run to find another hidden quest.
It is the time of great guilds being founded, hunting together and one stands for each other, loyal to the end. The times when noone turned on a bot in order to level or train, since the game itself was so great, that you didnt want to miss a minute of it. Training afk botting, while your guilds are having fun training together at like 10 summoned monks? Botting for levels while you could do awesome quests, or team hunts with your guild? Loosing a friend who needs you because your botting afk and dont reply to his message?*

With this game, I would like to give you this feeling back :D

Concept:
As far as i planned it, your starting on a little starting Island which can be left at level 8. However its not that easy as you may think. The path to this new area, which can be called the "main land " of our little world must be found by yourself!*
However we have also a difference concept of rookard! You can chopse your class like knight,palladin, sorcerer or druid in the beginning, as we think this is an important part of your characters history...*
Once you have choosen your class you may start exploring our nice little beginner area and having fun with your friends :) Always look out for hidden quests , since you may never know what you are missing!*

About this Project:
FIRST OF ALL I would like to thank *our great *hoster DonDaniello, without him, this project couldnt exist,**who makes it possible to Offer you a dedicated server, with advanced possibilities to fit perfectly for ots hosting!*
I recommend his ots hosting service to anyone!

-NO DONATION ITEMS OR REWARDS OR SHOP!

-OUR PROJECT IS BASED ON A FULLY CUSTOM MAP!

-WE ARE STILL LOOKING FOR SERIOUS OTLAND MEMBERS WILLI NG TO SUPPORT PEOPLE!

-OUR MAP IS JUST BEING DEVELOPED WITH THE GAME, TO FIT PLAYERS ADVISES AND NEEDS!(that means we dont use a premade map, we are starting off and addin weekly new content updates!

-PREMIUM ISNT FREE! Your starting off with some days and then need to get them by buying it ingame for ingame gold, this makes it even more exiting!

-THERE ARE NO TRAINERS!

-YOU ACCTUALLY NEED TO TRADE WITH PLAYERS, to get a better price as with trading with an npc!

-ENJOY YOUR STAY!

Kind Regards,
Hope your enjoying this!
Feel free to post your suggestions about this server, to help us making it better!

Stages:
RPG stages, make suggestions please :)

IMPORTANT:
We still need mappers! Pm me for that reason!

SCREENS:
4twox2.png

More Screenshots to come! See bottom of first page :)

FEEL FREE TO COMMENT ON THIS THREAD :)

Last edited:
Okay, thanks for your comment :)
mapsize less then 1 MB cuttently. Will be developed when server started ofc :)
And currently working on it, adding npcs and stuff :D

screens:

4twox2.png

293zvya.png

1phso9.png

2rwah6u.png

1zvq4g3.png

Last edited:
Nice rpg project.
I WOULD like this rates:
0-8, x7
9-40, x5
41- 60 x4
61- 99 x3
100+ x2

Or just no stages and make it x3

I wanna feel that momment when you are lvl 43 and you just bought your pair of BoH and you got that feeling of being immortal. Or when you reach level 20 and pick-up exura vita spell and can block that pk team who is atking you with theyr bolts/explosions and you can block those attack with your full mana and ran to temple.
Please work on balanced vocations.. (knights too) using two handed could be an OPTION, not just a shit thing of the server.

Ofcourse I am in, this is a real good option.

Thank you for commenting on this guys ;)
@Lording
I will try , but the best solution for balanced vocations is, that the players can test it ingame and if needed it will be fixed :) but anyway alrdy trying to balancing it :D
@topic
Stuff to be done before coming online:
-adding some npcs tomorrow
-edit caves
-Wait for DonDaniellos Host server to arrive .. Without a host, no fun ...anyway he is trusted and serious server seller, so he will do soon, i hope :D

Ye, i guess, we need put them maybee like u mentioned before :)
@Lording:
His rates are still low and gurantee rpg feeling :)

damon i can be community manager :) i have experience, pm me here or talk with me on saphira :)

Ye, we will see? What are your references? Youve been supporter on atlantyda world, eh?
@topic still awaiting host :D

i have been suporter and pr guy on atlantyda, been mapping there abit and storywritting

also

i have been pr guy on pokemon unleashed and was an "idea maker"

Gratz , thanks for your offers guys ;) but i would like to mention we still need to wait for DonDaniellos Decicion wheater he hosts this server or not :/
@dusieqq
I thunk we could hire you as a tutor first and from there on you can make your way up ;) cause i know ur very active, but i wanna firsthave you as a tutor and then ofc chamce to prrove you fine :)
@ Elementz
Currently i would just wait till dondaniellos approvement of hosting, and if he does, we will host server and update map weekly to keep it more entertained ;)
@topic
As you can read we are waiting for our hosts decicion.

Cant its so early man :D
Im just shitty half awake :D talk to me on msn if im on :D

Last edited:
Hey im not charging any real currency for prem like donations lol.
You say ingame !buypremmy need to have a certain amount of gold ingame and then u have prem!

I would start if you had the exprate as 1 but changed the exp for monsters. Instead of 2100 or something for a dl change it to 7000~.
I would like to see the same exp 24/7 and not at level 20 = 20k from a dl and at 50~ = 10k from a dl.

It would be better.

sincerely, Denix!

Back