• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Damons new otslist!

Damon

Check my status to contact me :)
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello dear otlanders! Now it has been done! I have set all up for my new Otslist called "Wotslist"(worlds best otslist).*

ABOUT:

First of all :
I am going to say again:
I decided not to make any profit with this otslist! There wont be any possibility to "buy" any advantages for your server or stuff lile otservlist or otslisteu have!
Why I dont want to make profit? Simple answer: It doesnt cost me anything but my spare time to offer you this list. The domain was free and I used a websites service which creates you an otslist. All I did and will do is setting all stuff up and look after the otslist . If you want to donate without getting any benefits, feel free to contact me ;)*

The service I use is used by many other ppl , too and aice they provide the host their servers consume much ressources and traffic. Therefor your server might not immidiatly appear on the list but at least after 30 mins. The otslist refresh every 30 minutes and all stuff like votes, description and other stuff will be updated. I can manually perform refreshs and will do that every time im online.*

So you may ask, what is *so special about it if everyone could just set up his own list?
Well I Have big plans with this otslist. I put lots of my spare time in it and well yeah I will not only hold it to an otslist but also will add a link to external site where I will describe three servers (always one rlmap serv , one custom map serv and one evp serv) which are under hard developement and constantly updated and habe the potential to be big. Those servers will be chosen by me by browsing ot forums and seeking out for new legends :D
I also started a mapping contest for the backgroundimage or prolly the header of otslist which you can find here:
http://otland.net/f41/contest-screenshots-needed-164516/

FEATURES:
-Advertise your server for free!
-Describe and add a banner to your server! ( there are rules displayed before adding your site. Read em carefully!)
-if you are in the top 20 of the servers feel free to contact the manager(me) through members control panel (left hand side "contact manager") or directly via email or msn(not that often on msn) :
-->[email protected] <--
With the subject "Wotslistadvanced" and your servername on list and the screenshot /video you would like to be added :)YES! You can even add videos!

-Serverlist ranks are counted after votes! A vote counts once every 24 hours per ip-adress! Imagine a system how players could vote for you on the list and get ingame premium points for free. E.g.: "If we reach 100 votes Server will have 50% exp boost for some days. Or all players get free prem points if we reach 100 votes!

-I will update and improve the otslist in my spare time and will work daily on it (even if you dont see it)
------
OTSLIST LOGO WILL BE SOON ADDED AFTER GHOSTX PMED ME ;)

STUFF:
-Link: WORLDS' BEST OTS-List
-Contact me via pm or *mail/msn (sometimes on msn not very often):
-->[email protected]<--
-GET STARTED:
Read this:
Wotslist ! IMPORTANT FACTS! - Pastebin.com

//Damon
Enjoy! YEAH!

@Haters:
Please dont flame. *Im sure you have seen this and that which might be better, and probably you would say you could do it even better. Sure, I have nothing against that. U know everything better? Why not? Its totally fine. Just leave this thread alone, dont waste your time with a comment here I wont like it you will maybee(idk, hope u dont like flaming).
With other words:"dont even comment. Quit this thread right away if u wanna flame/Hate!

----
Demo look:
2vv58h2.jpg

KEEP TUNED:
UPCOMING FEATURES:
Chaangelog V1.1:(realese : 2-3 days)
-Live Chat Support []
-Zatjin joined the team [X]
-------
V1.2(3-6 days)
-OT-Newspaper []
-------
V1.3(6-10days)
-improved anti cheat []
-banners? []

Last edited:
Read the thread Vendeliko, stop flaming.

He is going to improve it, you're just to lazy to read everything.

;( vendeliko :/ i explained where i got this from... And well
Please dont hate :D
@Zatjin:
Thanks ;)
-----
EDIT:
Looking for people who want to help me with finding 3 featured servers(one rlmap one custommap and one evo) which are under constantly developement and have potential to become legendary! Also you should be crazy about writing rewiews about them ;)
Pm me for that reason!

;( vendeliko :/ i explained where i got this from... And well
Please dont hate :D
@Zatjin:
Thanks ;)
-----
EDIT:
Looking for people who want to help me with finding 3 featured servers(one rlmap one custommap and one evo) which are under constantly developement and have potential to become legendary! Also you should be crazy about writing rewiews about them ;)
Pm me for that reason!

Have to be online yet? :>

Also gonna pm you logos

Okay ;) now u know haha!
@ Ghostx:
No way! We are seeking for Projects online and/or under constant developement (but soon finished).
//Damon

----
Zatjin joined the team ;)

- added changelog on first post :D

Hmm I don't reckon mine will be up pre november. So kai :<

You still might be mentioned haha. There are some changes:
Will add 3 featured and constantly developed servers (rl map,custom,evo) which are online and running and will also mention several projects in progress :)

UPCOMING FEATURES:
Chaangelog V1.1:(realese : 2-3 days)
-Live Chat Support []
-Zatjin joined the team [X]
-------
V1.2(3-6 days)
-OT-Newspaper []
-------
V1.3(6-10days)
-improved anti cheat []
-banners? []

------
Banners dont take 6-10 days . I just tell when the change will be probably realesed from now on. Working through all three versions ;)

-----

EDIT:
Newspaper has been added
http://wotsnews.tk

Last edited:
EDIT:
Pm me for that reason!

u know finding rl map wont be a problem since they are everywhere
but custom map nothin very good lately
evo all dowload and run :"(

Its a great idéa but the design on the website looks really bad :(

thanks vtune :D
yeah the design is premade by them and cant be changed, though i can add a backgroundi mage ;)

i could change css template, but i have no clue at thing regarding css, so someone else would need to do this for me :D

CSS Template
CSS Style body {
background-color: #D7DDE4;
margin: 0px;
}

.break {
width: 760px;
font-size:12px;
text-align:center;
font-family:sans-serif;
color:black;
margin: 10px;