• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Danela.Online Retro 10.77

Do you think a 10.77 True Retro server will be a good diea?

• Total voters

Dowodca

Old Mapper / Reforming Work
Reaction score
mhAkRkP

mhAkRkP

Z2ycO5R.jpg

Danela.Online is a Retro 10.77 server, low-rate real map with all of the functions
of a 7.72 server with custom mapping and scripting to go along with it.
We are aiming for a retro RPG server that'll be compelling to everyone from the PVP stand point
to the RPG grind.

Danela will be one of the first true retro servers to come, low rate that'll take time
to achieve your goals while making the grind a fun experience from collecting addons,
doing quest and building a team for wars.
Our RPG and PVP system will be built same as a 7.72 server, but with the sprites of a 10.77,
reason we are wanting to do this is so people can have the addons, mounts and quest.

PVP System will be exactly like a true retro from pushing, to using runes instead of potions expect
for mages due to their will be hotkeys available for everyone.
Knights and Paladins will have exura / exura gran,vita + UH for healing.
Old School UE system for mages + actual paralyze push.

YXt02Gz.jpg

RPG System will be farming runes and creating a profit from these runes,
because this server will be low-rate, we are going to increase rune casting and mana cost
so that making runes won't take a extremely long time.
We will be taking the four different vocation system for party exp share, so building
a team and acquiring friends will be a profitable experience for everyone.

What we are looking for;
Scripter [X] [X]
Mapper [X]
Website Designer [X]
Community Managers + Game Masters - Idea and Improvement Team

Requirements;
Teamspeak3 for conversations
Mappers will have to submit a piece of their work.

Screen Shots to come! If you wish to be apart of this team; you will need to private message me!

Thank you for reading; Dowodca

Last edited:
I know this isn't a discussion thread but what does this mean?
Code:
Our RPG and PVP system will be built same as a 7.72 server, but with the sprites of a 10.77,

You will be healing with UHs instead of strong,great,ultimate healing potions or just running around UEing everything.
RPG aspect will be the same as 7.72 as in explosion runes will have a crit damage, you won't have exori hur / exori con.. Ice Rapier combo will actually be useful and only having regular exori.

You will be healing with UHs instead of strong,great,ultimate healing potions or just running around UEing everything.
RPG aspect will be the same as 7.72 as in explosion runes will have a crit damage, you won't have exori hur / exori con.. Ice Rapier combo will actually be useful and only having regular exori.
I thought ultimate explosion existed back in 7.72?

Ultimate Explosion Rune, did exist in 7.72.. I brought up that example because you won't have "exori con" or "exori hur" for a paladin or knight.
You will be using an explosion rune until you run SDs on higher monsters. Explosion runes have a crit chance, why sometimes you will hit a 50, then crit with 210..

If you're still looking for a scripter or GM im down, just pm me

Yes.
I am looking for a lot for this project, personal message me with what you can do when it comes to scripting and we will talk.

Still looking for a mapper and another scripter!

Back