• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DeathZot ( The Restoration Project)

Realizing it's 8.6.

God, why? WHY?

This isn't. I'm speechless, mainly because I'm disappointed and sad.

fu. I guess i'd play it a bit.

Why all 8.60 better 8.0 or 9.60

8.60 is the most popular open tibia client version, and I don't plan on every updating the server past 8.60 so I've decided to lock it into that client, I feel like the newer updates destroyed tibia so I won't be going to those versions

Realizing it's 8.6.

God, why? WHY?

This isn't. I'm speechless, mainly because I'm disappointed and sad.

fu. I guess i'd play it a bit.

the reason I'm updating it to 8.60 is because 8.0 servers in general have a low population and is hard to build a new audience just because of the unwillingness to play older versions. I don't see why there is a difference between the versions though, it's still going to be DeathZot. The 8.0 server had so many limits that I saw no reason in ever restoring the old DeathZot. Using 8.60 client I can use a new version of TFS and have so many new features that would NEVER be possible to do on the old DeathZot. If you truly loved DeathZot, the client should have nothing to do with your decision to come back to this great server.

--- I'm leaving for Florida and wont be on for a week, this will probably be my last post until then, hope I cleared some stuff up ---

Quick suggestion: Make addons quests!!! I think this would give the server more of a fun rpg feeling, and it gives more to do!

8.60 is the most popular open tibia client version, and I don't plan on every updating the server past 8.60 so I've decided to lock it into that client, I feel like the newer updates destroyed tibia so I won't be going to those versions

the reason I'm updating it to 8.60 is because 8.0 servers in general have a low population and is hard to build a new audience just because of the unwillingness to play older versions. I don't see why there is a difference between the versions though, it's still going to be DeathZot. The 8.0 server had so many limits that I saw no reason in ever restoring the old DeathZot. Using 8.60 client I can use a new version of TFS and have so many new features that would NEVER be possible to do on the old DeathZot. If you truly loved DeathZot, the client should have nothing to do with your decision to come back to this great server.

--- I'm leaving for Florida and wont be on for a week, this will probably be my last post until then, hope I cleared some stuff up ---

I am coming to play, but 8.0 was dah bomb. no matter wat.

Anyhow. Me, my brother + 2/3 more are coming. We're all old-schoolers.

So this is gona happen in two weeks? is there gona b the hardcore class?

Hopefully.

If this server is going to have the same concept, systems + everything else that DeathzOT had, but in a higher client.
Then it's awesome.

What vocation are you guys going to be? I'll be summoner or ninja as last time :-D

What will be done to prevent botters? Mainly ELF =P.. Cuz if u decide to take the 8.6 route, you'll better be okay with loads of botters (Me included most likely)

I'd go for another version if I were you, 8.6 is all about bot, not to mention that 8.6 shares the same exhausts on the healings / mws / hastes </3

Hopefully.

If this server is going to have the same concept, systems + everything else that DeathzOT had, but in a higher client.
Then it's awesome.

What vocation are you guys going to be? I'll be summoner or ninja as last time :-D

You mean elementalist?

As i know bots were legal on deathzot last time i played? Maybe i dont remember good <.<

Well,i hope this is going up soon ^^

This server is based 100% off DeathZot map and I have the exact items/weapons/ and spell formals except I've been making changes to the game in order to make it easier for new players. As for Addons (and some outfits) they will be obtained via NPC's throughout the gameworld (quests). On the topic of bots, as some of you old school DeathZot players know that the server was a highly botted server, I've actually had an idea to take a different approach to dealing with botters. Instead of punishing people for botting (because it's hard to catch every single one, because sometimes people get away) I've actually decided to make new systems to reward people for not botting. This system would include hourly automatic events, map spawns, bosses that spawn more frequently, and a lot others. That way, people who leave their bot run while they're AFK will miss out on all of these events which will give manual players a bigger advantage. I'm pushing for a release August 20th, because I'm on vacation now and not sure how much I will be able to get done. But I will keep you guys updated.

This server is based 100% off DeathZot map and I have the exact items/weapons/ and spell formals except I've been making changes to the game in order to make it easier for new players. As for Addons (and some outfits) they will be obtained via NPC's throughout the gameworld (quests). On the topic of bots, as some of you old school DeathZot players know that the server was a highly botted server, I've actually had an idea to take a different approach to dealing with botters. Instead of punishing people for botting (because it's hard to catch every single one, because sometimes people get away) I've actually decided to make new systems to reward people for not botting. This system would include hourly automatic events, map spawns, bosses that spawn more frequently, and a lot others. That way, people who leave their bot run while they're AFK will miss out on all of these events which will give manual players a bigger advantage. I'm pushing for a release August 20th, because I'm on vacation now and not sure how much I will be able to get done. But I will keep you guys updated.

Awesome. God, how I remember all the players attacked the Taurus of Exp, god those were the days.

SyntheticX, is the exp going to be the same as the original DeathZOT?

Waiting for this to be online, I played it when it was 8.0

Great to know it will be back online, I hope it will be successful as before.

Botters are very easy to kill if they are AFk. On that note, will it still take 10 frags in order to gain a red skull?

Awesome. God, how I remember all the players attacked the Taurus of Exp, god those were the days.

SyntheticX, is the exp going to be the same as the original DeathZOT?

I haven't decided yet, I want to keep it around the same progression level but at the same time I want to add new content for lower level ranges and I'm also adding a lot of more hunting areas, so I might decrease the experience a bit.

Botters are very easy to kill if they are AFk. On that note, will it still take 10 frags in order to gain a red skull?

I haven't thought about the frag system much, but I know I won't be using black skulls so the frag system will probably be something like they were in 8.0.. such as 6x frags = red skull but they only last 30 minutes.. something like that

I'm pushing for a release August 20th, because I'm on vacation now and not sure how much I will be able to get done. But I will keep you guys updated.

Sounds great!
Are you planning to have any testing done on the server, before that?

I haven't thought about the frag system much, but I know I won't be using black skulls so the frag system will probably be something like they were in 8.0.. such as 6x frags = red skull but they only last 30 minutes.. something like that

Thank you, the black skull is fucking stupid.

Can't wait for this ;P Altho,wont be playing alot since school is about to start,and when its school time,i usually bot ;/

Back