• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DeathZot ( The Restoration Project)

Can you add the auto loot? I know you said that you might implement it.

Also, I was thinking that since we don't need amulet of loss anymore, why not make amulets that can increase certain things about your character, such as:

+ 4% loot chance
+ 2% health
+ 2% mana
+ 1% max armor
+ 5% speed

Stuff like that would be cool and could make pvp more interesting.

Or possibly a tiered amulet could be implemented I duno just another set piece doesnt have to add reduction but could add a few other benefits. Would say magic levels but that would kind of make barbs able to use uhs.. when their not supposed too. Unless thats different this time around?

Or possibly a tiered amulet could be implemented I duno just another set piece doesnt have to add reduction but could add a few other benefits. Would say magic levels but that would kind of make barbs able to use uhs.. when their not supposed too. Unless thats different this time around?

Barbarians used to be able to use UH and still can. It cost 30$ to get ML 4 on a barb.

Now, you can get magic powder to use UH

I know but I was just saying they couldn't use a uh without donating.. I know they could. But yeah hm hows the magic powder thing work and how is it obtained? :eek:

I know but I was just saying they couldn't use a uh without donating.. I know they could. But yeah hm hows the magic powder thing work and how is it obtained? :eek:

I've never seen a magic powder, and I don't know what drops it. All I know is that it will let Barbarians get ML 4 for UH

Even before UH, barbs can use intense healing runes which work well too. UH is 2x better for barbs.

uh should really be 5x better since its a donation. currently IH is set to heal 5% of total hp i think and UH is set to heal 15%.. or so i was told a week ago, i really think the UH should heal 25% cause thats more like what it did on original zot, or even more. or give barbs their own Donation UH called barbarian UH for Ml 10. and have donations make ML to 10 so that the Magic Dust system doesnt make the Donated barbs feel weak. but also use enough magic dusts to get ml 10 to keep the (all donation items can be aquired in game) moto.

I think I remember it being a house that somebody would get to own if they won the event, but you could invite your friends to the house.
close. It was a "guild war"ish event. skulls were turned off for the event.
-If no one owned the castle everyone went in the south portal the player who stood on the throne for 60seconds guild would win the event. the guild owner would be given the house.
-If there was a raining guild from the previous week they would go in the north portal 5minutes before the event started. the north portal brought you directly into the castle and it gave the defending guild a chance to build a defense. They need to keep everyone from standing on the throne for 60seconds. I believe they would have to hold off opponents for 15minutes.
>at the same time hidden in the castle where 2 tauruns of exp, so players would decided to go for the throne or kill a taurun. generally lower levels and players not in guilds went after these.

the house in the temple had a portal to 1x of each of the basic bosses and they would spawn once every 2 hours instead of once every 4 hours.

Suggestion - Houses, Make them have level req 500 to buy ( this really isnt high, and is fair specially for the start of the server. may the best get the best) and have a good cost per sqm for the harder money system in server.

really wouldnt like to see every single house in starting area bought in first hour of the game.

- - - Updated - - -

ok so now what do people think bout this?

11212621.png

Obamanizer change the color on the text cuz its pretty hard to read some part of it but i like the theme!

Also, get rid of the faggy anime shit in that, it's tibia and deathzot, not a queer naruto game or something. Looks childish and gay, in no way is it attractive. =/

Also, get rid of the faggy anime shit in that, it's tibia and deathzot, not a queer naruto game or something. Looks childish and gay, in no way is it attractive. =/

i think ur name speaks for itself on your post. go back from which u came

Epicocity - "Something so completely amazing you cant put it into words" i think this explains DeathZot pretty well, but as for what i think of your reply, you are already seen as a reject troll, post ignored.

I'm sorry that I offended your feelings, but it's true, your picture is really garbage and it really gives the server a terrible reputation. Naruto? Seriously? How old are you? And the fact that you're using retarded made up words is just more pathetic.

How the fuck does it give the server a bad reputation? You are the dumbest fuck on OTLand, I think. You talk shit in most of your posts, while trying to make reasons about why your posts aren't flaming. You flame this server and other people 24/7. Naruto is just an anime show, intended for entertainment. It's a show along with Breaking bad, Walking dead, etc.
The fact that you're calling someone out on using "retarded made up words" is even more pathetic than you say it is to make up words.

Your avatar can be offensive to some people on this forum too. Maybe you should change that.

you only feed the little rage muffin when u talk to him. his symbol is a nazi sign, aka hes a troubled little cup cake of rage whom has no love from parents, just ignore all future posts and let the little flame start a fire else were.

I agree with ^
Quit crying over everything and relax.

@topic- SUPER excited for this, I cannot wait!!!

Last edited:
Suggestion - Houses, Make them have level req 500 to buy ( this really isnt high, and is fair specially for the start of the server. may the best get the best) and have a good cost per sqm for the harder money system in server.

really wouldnt like to see every single house in starting area bought in first hour of the game.

- - - Updated - - -

ok so now what do people think bout this?

11212621.png

I quite liked the image, thank you for the overview.

why thankyou for the positives.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, Any feedback Syn, on my thought on houses?
Making it lvl 500 req or higher, and cost good money, not just making these places hand me outs to be filled with garbage players in first 2 hours of server.

I think with the old server the level req for houses was at least 1k, it may have been 3k... but its been so long i can't remember

Also looking forward to this server, every time i get back into open tibia, i check otservlist, and all the forums to see if it happens to be online...

For the retards like me :D It will be on 5:00:00 p.m. Friday October 26, 2012 in EST converts to
12:00:00 Midnight Friday October 26, 2012 in CET

Last edited:
Back