• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DeathZot v2 (The Restoration Project) | Live Update Thread & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm enjoying all of the ideas. But my suggestion is purchasable pets. But not just pets, categorized pets.

Ex.

Basic Magic Pet - Orc shaman

Basic Melee Pet - Orc Warlord

Basic Range Pet - Minotaur Archer

And it costs x amount of gold to upgrade them obviously but the catch is, the pets have their own trees. So after getting so much gold, you can upgrade your Basic Mage Pet -> Advanced Mage pet / Battlemage (Melee/Mage) Pet / Mysticarcher (Mage/ranged) Pet, etc., etc..

Hopefully everyone likes the idea. Please give feedback :)

Pets in general turn out to be annoying and gimmicky any time I've seen them
Edit: And they take exp

yo let me get an invite to the next beta doe, im a deathzot expert my nigguh

About the mining, i think there's something written about it somehwere here, cant you add some super rare enchanting crystals or something that you could add on your weapons and equipment, and it makes them uniquie, it will make everyone different and shuld be awesome :D.

Btw, are those lootable Extremely rare spells added??

Soooooo bored :( Common Beta round 2...

But question for Beta round 2, everything went to hell at end of last beta right? so it will be all starting level 1 again, so pretty much the 3 days of beta round 1 will need to be re-played, so the Beta round 2 would hopefully be over a week long instead of just a weekend. granted i know there will still be new starter stuff to test as well. Features and maps.

Last edited:
Well the database crashed so yea every one will have to make a new account and characters and start from scratch.

Do you guys know that feel? You find the perfect girl at a party? and you start talking, start linking, start kissing and end up fucking each other? And this is the motherfkin best fuck you ever had and you think whoa I will never enjoy sex as much as I did right now? Well, Thats what deathzot did to me after the beta i logged into Xdc and i was bored as fuck after 10 minutes so I gave my shit away lel.
I want another beta test dis server boi. totally gonna stand this one our rock solid :< Lav u shawn and synth (adding reputation points into getting my elementelist next beta hue) andd eh did you ever think about throwing out madnessII into your 7173 port and let people be bored in there ? actually was the server from you with the longest uptime(?) and fun in community :3 knew that adrenalin on the 200th run hydras at annihilator when we finally survived. <3

Do you guys know that feel? You find the perfect girl at a party? and you start talking, start linking, start kissing and end up fucking each other? And this is the motherfkin best fuck you ever had and you think whoa I will never enjoy sex as much as I did right now? Well, Thats what deathzot did to me after the beta i logged into Xdc and i was bored as fuck after 10 minutes so I gave my shit away lel.
I want another beta test dis server boi. totally gonna stand this one our rock solid :< Lav u shawn and synth (adding reputation points into getting my elementelist next beta hue) andd eh did you ever think about throwing out madnessII into your 7173 port and let people be bored in there ? actually was the server from you with the longest uptime(?) and fun in community :3 knew that adrenalin on the 200th run hydras at annihilator when we finally survived. <3

Putting up madnessii would be epic, time passing and something players can do while w8 for deathzot. noticed last night xdc had like 4 players online. Why don't you switch the dedi from xdc to madnessii.

Putting up madnessii would be epic, time passing and something players can do while w8 for deathzot. noticed last night xdc had like 4 players online. Why don't you switch the dedi from xdc to madnessii.

Let me like this more than once please :(

On the crafting, instead of just crafting eq, make where u can craft something to give u stamina, exp, extra health/mana etc!!! Ps hurry with the server lol

On the crafting, instead of just crafting eq, make where u can craft something to give u stamina, exp, extra health/mana etc!!! Ps hurry with the server lol

no not mana or health reasons are there are dps classes and they will have INSANE HP and stuff later

Idk why you guys want OTmad II so bad? XDC is a way more advanced server....I feel like it is just to advanced for some of the community lol

are you trying to say u wont get bored of madness after a week either? the features are much less than XDC.

anyhow on a note to Mining/crafting, i really hope it doesnt get made into something overly complex, a simple rule of designing can be "less it more" overly complicate something and it can make its appeal less.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back