• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DeathZot v2 (The Restoration Project) | Live Update Thread & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
mmm Just finished my exams and hoping this server releases before I start summer classes. Fkn around on some game and that's boring. Anyone know any decent horror survival games?
Dont Starve, Its excellent.

After each rebirth will the exp rate being lower? I only ask because that'd probably be the best idea. After reaching 25k the first time for the rebirth you'll already have the gear needed to rush through all of the content again and get your next rebirth. It would seem pointless to just give that person the next rebirth without much of a challenge. Which is why my suggestion is to lower the exp rate per rebirth.

I can't say exact numbers but I do believe it would be the best choice.

After each rebirth will the exp rate being lower? I only ask because that'd probably be the best idea. After reaching 25k the first time for the rebirth you'll already have the gear needed to rush through all of the content again and get your next rebirth. It would seem pointless to just give that person the next rebirth without much of a challenge. Which is why my suggestion is to lower the exp rate per rebirth.

I agree with this 100% good ideal

I also agree to this.

I can join but if u need any mapper or scripter say me :)
That won't happen lol.

Well let's think about this for a moment... How many tiers are there in this version? You think by the time your rebirth for the first time you will have the best set? Personally I don't think they would do that so there is still sets to work towards. But yes I do agree that the exp stages should drop after your rebirth

I have been giving this server alot of thought and the class combinations is what is going to keep ppl playing especially myself. Since it has been mentioned new classes are going to be added as we play, which is awesome. However, it seems a reason to PvP is always overlooked and is going to be one of the main reasons ppl will want to build new class types. Since Collapser is now gone I thought it would be a good idea to add in their king of the hill. Which is a battle over a throne which a player from a guild needs to stand on for like 15-30 min ( can't remember) in order to get a 1x exp boost for their guild for an hour.

Something as simple as this will keep ppl fighting and keep ppl playing to build the best characters.

I think Jake said that the first rebirth will be at 25k, and then the next one will be at a higher level, lets see.

I think Jake said that the first rebirth will be at 25k, and then the next one will be at a higher level, lets see.
I think u imagined that shit lmao cause I never seen anything that stated that

I'm more interested in the world boss system then in the fking Rebirths. thats level 30k fellows. remember how long it took the last time to achieve this level? Yep, a bunch.

It would be interesting to see if people will just sit world bosses 24/7 again cause levelign is worse profit or if t will be a nice 1 night stand and then keep on with normal leveling ? :3

i realistically only see like 4 people getting to level 25k in the first 6 months. lol

I personally cannot wait much longer this shit is driving mee insane! And i dont know about anyone else but ill prob be at every world boss if its the same system or w.e

For those who don't know.
The release date is coming this week.
And as i think the host is doing exams right now, i think it will go up in 2 weeks or so.

One thing I would think that would be cool would be if there was a quest after re-birthing as if once you hit 25k you rebirth then at level 10k there is a quest for you to do which is only 1 rebirth and higher just a thought

I'm more interested in the world boss system then in the fking Rebirths. thats level 30k fellows. remember how long it took the last time to achieve this level? Yep, a bunch.

It would be interesting to see if people will just sit world bosses 24/7 again cause levelign is worse profit or if t will be a nice 1 night stand and then keep on with normal leveling ? :3
I mean I didn't get in on the beta so not sure how the exp it. But I mean botting is gonna be kinda useless. If you manual, you will be getting more equipment exp and gold from orbs. Idk guess we will seen soon.

i realistically only see like 4 people getting to level 25k in the first 6 months. lol
Will be fun to watch. I still think it would be cool to have a online talkaction. To tell how many hours the player has played.

no i really was asking, and yea i semi was being mean lol

it will probly take me 6 months just to get lvl 5k lol
I knew you. Dick. lol jk.
One thing I would think that would be cool would be if there was a quest after re-birthing as if once you hit 25k you rebirth then at level 10k there is a quest for you to do which is only 1 rebirth and higher just a thought
Why didn't you just say Rebirth quest ;p lol

i wouldnt care just to play the old one again until the new one came out lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back