• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling Difference between performers ot servers?

Mefydroz Maclau

Reaction score
Friends, I wanted to know the difference between the version 8.50 TheForgotten server "The Forgotten Server 0.2.5" and "The Forgotten Server 0.3.5 (which I use). Because I'm enfrendo stability problems with my server and was wondering if this could be the problem because the big servers otserv list use the executor The Forgotten Server 0.2.5, and I would have to use it?

0.3.5 is 100% stabile. 160hours uptime on it or more if I want, why does everyone think one or the other is more stabile. Personally I think 0.3.5 isnt as user friendly but if you utilize the full potential of it you ultimately will have a better ot than if you were to use 0.2.5.

If you're using 0.2.5 and you have to edit sources than it's less user-friendly.
edited 0.2.5 ftw.

Red

Only problem is that he doesn't have donator-status, and thus doesn't have access to tfs 0.4.0 ;)

Well, Internet was not public when it was released the first time. I think they used it first between universitys to share information.

So, I guess im right anyway :ninja:

Well, Internet was not public when it was released the first time. I think they used it first between universitys to share information.

So, I guess im right anyway :ninja:

Actually it was the military.

But I still don't see the point in tipping him off about how good tfs 0.4.0 is in comparison, if he cannot download it anyways. =P

Actually it was the military.

But I still don't see the point in tipping him off about how good tfs 0.4.0 is in comparison, if he cannot download it anyways. =P

Hmm, maybe he wants to donate now! More cash for OTland, more power ! more fun ..
HUAehuea
:peace:

Hmm, maybe he wants to donate now! More cash for OTland, more power ! more fun ..
HUAehuea
:peace:

facepalm.jpg

Back