• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Discussion about websites

ZoOorO

Senator
Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm getting tired from the websites that is only written in polish. I mean do these guys think before publishing the website or are they only looking for polish players.

Lets discus this thing since i see many ots doing this thing and it annoy the hell out of me.

U mean acc makers?

Yes they do it because they want only Polish players, but usually they don't speak english. :)

well, I dont know the polish open tibia boards but I think they are releasing it there in polish and the hosters / owners are just downloading it. I hate those guys who are creating their ots in their language. Tibia is a german game but english based so it should also be in english on open tibia servers.

well, I dont know the polish open tibia boards but I think they are releasing it there in polish and the hosters / owners are just downloading it. I hate those guys who are creating their ots in their language. Tibia is a german game but english based so it should also be in english on open tibia servers.
Agree!

It's annoying yes, Myself I'm from Iraq, If I made a site with arabic language, let's if anyone can enter the site ;D

I dont find it annoying considering there is alot of English ot's out there. I myself made a Norwegian OT, had the npc's speaking norwegian was pretty cool xD

I like games in english, and I don't really like games in spanish, they are kind of boring or I just don't like them with my language.

I hate when I see an OT with potential, example (I see the rates, description, etc...) but I go to the website and it's in another language...

Websites in english is how it should be. 0_o

Well it's pretty smart if you want only e.g. Polish players to have the page on polish. If they do it like that then let them, I don't think it's annoying but could be annoying if its english on otservlist and polish on the home page. Anyways if you want more players you should just have english..

Back