• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Druthnnend OT

Will you play Druthnnend OT

• Total voters

~X~

LoA Founder
Reaction score
bannerke.png

Hi all, I was wondering about a few questions and I figured I would just ask you guys! Use the poll to vote that you would play, or won't after reading if you don't mind.
Who all would be interested in play on a YurOTS map, however updated to 9.6, with.. yes... Custom item's. When I say custom I mean custom spr's, and new name's, attacks, advantages, defences, abilities, an much more. Also may have new monster's in game too, depending on the amount of people who will be willing to play it and give it a chance. Also vocation's, I have done custom vocations before however no one didn't like them due to one being overpower like in rl tibia. So I would like for you guys to tell me what you what like to see as a vocation! Any suggestion's on quests that should be added also? So far it's the non raped YurOTS map an everything work's on it from what I have debugged myself. So far I have custom item's, an working on spells also, with YurOTS map, on a fresh TFS exe that I compiled myself with a few extra's in C++ that will be coming soon if I see that people are actually interested in this server. I do not call this a "project", its a hobby of mine that has grown over the year's so please expect it to actually be very well taken care of. Map (will) grow as the player amount grows, so no need in worrying about spawn's being over ran, and no house's. However I am looking for a mapper.<-(not a advertisement, simply saying if any GOOD mappers would like to join PM me with details an map work)
So please leave your feedback here as this is the official Druthnnend OT thread. No other thread's will be placed on any forum's, or site's unless I say so, so please do not feed this out anywhere with out contacting me! Thanks!!!! Let the voting,comments,flaming,hating start!!!! :D

Last edited:
I worked on a 9.6 YurOTS project myself so ofcourse im intrested! However I dont like the custom items so I wouldnt you because of that :)

So no to custom items?

- - - Updated - - -

Server is up, an playable for those whom wish to log in, an check it out... However it isn't on a dedicated server as of now, so player limit will be low for now.. The ip is 98.21.189.33, an the exp is 9999, along with high rates also. The rates will be lowered once all bug's have been found, an fixed(no restarts will be done, however a rebirth system will be implanted soon). use 1/1 or simply press enter without account an password. Once on message me (Owner) in game and I'll be sure to give you 1 crystal coin to get you started.

So no one is even interested at all in a server like this..?

I just made an account and then I tried to login and it wont let me. Then 1/1 no longer worked.

You don't need to use any login info. Shouldn't have any issue's however if you do please let me know on the forums. :)

sorry, no meaant offend it heheheh. just that.......... im very jelous at u fabolos ots i wish i had it

I just made an account and then I tried to login and it wont let me. Then 1/1 no longer worked.

I see the problem that was going on, was due to a DB error. I'm sorry that it has happened, however I do think I have it under control now. :)

- - - Updated - - -

sorry, no meaant offend it heheheh. just that.......... im very jelous at u fabolos ots i wish i had it

If you are jealous, then why don't you help a OT become popular? This away you have a good name out there, and people will respect you also.. Owning/managing a server isn't cheap, nor that easy. ( Yes they can be easy as a hooker, however won't last long )...

I like the concept of the server, but you need to work on your advertising skills, that's the reason the server doesn't have players. For example, this thread would get a lot more attention if the title of the thread had the word "custom" in it.

I understand, however it was never my intent to actually advertise the server as of yet. Was just a idea, an I left it up an people started playing lol! I have a lot of features that I have been working on, along with a actual host to host the server. So its still in just rough stages, so please feel free to play/check it out. However I have told player's that there will more then likely be a reset in the very near future. Map will be the same, and exp will remain the same, however I had people play it when the exp was outrageously high.... And they got level 1k+, so thats not fair to the people who have started and actually played at the set rate's. :) I still have to add trainer's, along with many other thing's.

- - - Updated - - -

I have also added trainer's, and edited the vocations a bit to try to even things out between OP promoted voc.

- - - Updated - - -

If any of you have been playing the server, you will notice it is down for now. This is due to the fact that I'm moving it to a dedicated server, along with a lot of map updates. So please don't forget about us just yet! :) Till then comment's/suggestions can be posted here, I actually listen to my player's so any realistic suggestion will be added once gone through by me. ;)

Yes, we are currently updating the map while the server is being moved. We had to wait on on the service provider to validate the card we used (said could take 24-48 hour's) So we had to wait on them. :) However we are taking advantage of this time to put in new things! :D We will update this post soon as its all ready.

While Druthnnend is being mapped, an scripted a bit more I have put up a rl map for those who would like it.... This is the sister server "Druth" Have fun. :) 8.54 no login required.

- - - Updated - - -

I have added a banner to the site so we could have a face like many other's. Also I will be making Userbar's/signature bar's shortly also! :)

Server is UP!, and has been UPDATED! 9.81!!!!! High Exp EVO, with YurOTS, and a custom Icelands city that will be open later on. Log in, test things out, an help us pick all the bugs out of this server!!!!

Mystic: I've been trying to log into your server for a while now and it's offline...just wondering when it may be back up

Hey guys! We have the dedicated server up and running, however we are bug testing and making sure all of the stuff work's as should. Till then don't forget to check us out on the current server. Once we switch to the dedicated server 100% we will close this one. For all of those asking "Will I lose my lvl/acc/eq?" yes you will. However I will make a great effort to replace it by checking the DB, an then giving it to you! Just please let me know the account you had on the previous server and your password so that I can make sure its verified to be "YOU"! Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Also, here are some sig's... You may need to resize them however...
sig2b.png
sig2b.png
sig4j.png
sig4j.png

Last edited:
Back