• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

EliteOTs project, Full retro 7.72 original tibia server, [Process completed]

What you think about it?

• Total voters
I don't remember that one fill me in...

i think it was something along the lines of a ridiculous high stat sword that had a normal sword sprite that a cipsoft volunteer placed on the map so he could pick it up himself, it was deleted by cipsoft (i think). then some players looted it in a cyclops so it appeared for a second time.. dunno if it was meant to be looted but i'm pretty sure it was deleted again. i also think either the SoV or MLS (forgotten which) was basically inspired by the excalibug sword.

I'm happy to announce that the game is completed.
Everything is set and the game will automatically open September 1;st at 06:00 CET.

So no delays on startup =)

Kay, Mohzus, our new plan is:
We get a rookstayer, go fuck that spike sword quest in rook, then give it to the rookstayer, then go on to main with your main char (ofc. d'oh) then you become my slave blocker and i your slave pwner, nillas will be our pet dog and we go rule eliteOTs
perfect plan, aint it?

I'm happy to announce that the game is completed.
Everything is set and the game will automatically open September 1;st at 06:00 CET.

So no delays on startup =)

I'm almost sure that not everything is completed.

Kinda sucks i cant write on the site cuz i aint lvl 15 -.- so ill typ it here

IN URE FACE DDOS ATTACKER!

Just to let people know. If you are going to kill anyone don't do that. I've killed 2 people therefore then Admin banned me for entire month by adding to counter of allowed kills 4 more.

Think twice if its worth even starting.

vrhJw.png

tsd6j.png

Here is what I posted in forum about a guy called Danny. He made his character and got 70 lvl within as some ppl claim 2 days. The guy got over 1kk money for supplies which is impossible without exterior help. So the the conclusion is plain and simple. Think twice before even starting here.

So he created his char before the server started but it was possible even a month before.

Was it 2 days or more that he got his 60 or 70 lvl ?

Well whatever. let's sum it up:

70 level is 5 246k exp.
Dragon is 2.1k exp = 2623 dragons
DL is 6.3k exp = 877.66~ DLs~

SDs formula is completely wrong unless it was changed. Let's say he hit on avg 200 on monsters. Each dragon = almost 2 runes, Each DL = like 3.5 rune

Let's say per every killed DL he killed 2 dragons.
Means to get 70 lvl was 500 DLs and 1000 dragons killed.
Which is 3.5 x 500 = 1750 sd runes = 87.5 bp sds
2.0 x 1000= 2000 sd runes = 100 bp sds

>>>Each bp sd at shop is 6.5k x 187.5 bps = 1220k MONEY <<<<

Add also like 100k for manafluids. I have no idea what money are needed to get such mlvl. Took 30-40 bps manas to get my paladin 14 > 15 mlvl. No idea what its like for mage.

As dragons are bugged I could hunt it + DLs without dmg at all on my paladin since I was 30 lvl. Till 65 lvl I got enough items to get like 150k money.

All people playing together probably havent looted so much since the server is running.

People trying to defend him. Do not make fools of yourselves.

NOW TELL ME HOW THE HELL A PERSON GETS 1.2KK+ CASH ???!!!
( Someone said he didnt even pick up the loot )

Your sources are wrong, it's quite easy if you know HOW to hunt for money
he SDs DLs is a mega exp profit, and meanwhile he has quite some loot, with that loot he buys SDs again
some of the things you say are right, but you believe everything
I first thought it was weird too, but he knows his shit, just let him.

Back