• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Emporia 8.6x - OtLand Exclusive! <3

You know why you can't figure this out? because you're just another download-and-run ot owner, how about you make your own stuff?

I told you that I already tried this And it did not work.... on top of that this map is version 8.40. Im confused and would appreciate some help.

I just helped a person to setup his server with this datapack. Turned out that the server actually started and there wasn't any problem with the map etc..

You know why you can't figure this out? because you're just another download-and-run ot owner, how about you make your own stuff?

First off.... The only OT's that have made was private one for me and some friends. I haven't ever submitted one of my servers to any kind of OT server list. I have no idea why people like you are so hostile. Thanks for nothing sir.

I just helped a person to setup his server with this datapack. Turned out that the server actually started and there wasn't any problem with the map etc..

I don't doubt this, but I'm not trying to set up a server. I'm only trying to get the view the map correctly in RME.

Uhmm, somebody here could help me, i cant enter to WoE, this doesnt shot me the portal... i mean, Woe doesnt work!! any help?
Thanks in advance!!

Well, the ZAO is still bugged in some parts even with items.otb from the datapack. Is that normal? I'm currently fixing that mess. :D

@up, i couldnt find woe map in any place so i decided to import it an them cahnge some coorddinates on the tp, like where it should appear and where it should take you, search in google for woe, you will find it and there are some tutorials on how to install it

i didnt found any bug in zao, but maybe you could i dont know

Last edited by a moderator:
[Distributions] [8.6x] Emporia VAPus! Razachai, 100+ Quests
Started by 5mok3, 22-12-2010 21:13
Replies: 31
Views: 1,670

On Vapus.. thats the amount of views you got when you was selling it.
10k is the amount of views I got for releasing it for free.

Big difference.

[Error - CreaturScript Interface]
data/creaturescripts/scripts/empe_broken.lua
Description:
cannot open ./_woe.lua: No such file or directory
[Warning - Event::loadscript] Cannot load script (data/creaturescripts/scripts/empe_borken.lua)

same goes for pre_empes.lua, empe_dmg, vs_guard

what's up with that?

I'm using those names for my files so don't come with false statments Sweddy. :ninja:

Glidarn check the Lua names and in XML. Broken can't load because lua is named borken..

I cant seem to open it, i have changed all lua names with an "_" also in the xml files. i still get same error "cannot open "name of luas" No such file or directory"
Been trying for 4 hours with no success

Back