• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

England vs. Egypt 3-1

Do You Know How Annoying It Is To Write Capital Letter On Every Word In A Sentence??? Seriously stop with it.

Hah, me noob in football? You are the noob, just because you love your country a lot it doesn't mean its best in everything. Algeria won over you and they're going to play in the world cup and you aren't so shut the fuck up. Who cares about African championship? Iraq won Asian and they didn't qualify for the world cup we didn't go out and cry in the media wanting a rematch. Just face it, you lost you won't be able to play in the world cup and I am happy that you lost to Algeria because you guys brag a lot and its annoying ;) No offense against any Egyptian so no hard feelings this is reality:p

You know, the system is abit different in africa...
It's not decided by winning the africa cup, else egypt would have joined the world cup since a long time. Egypt would play a bigger role than all other african countries in the world cup

Last edited:
You know, the system is abit different in africa...
It's not decided by winning the africa cup, else egypt would have joined then world cup since a long time. Egypt would play a bigger role than all other african countries in the world cup
There is nothing such as "The system is different in Africa". In football its the same system the same rules the same time count so stop making up excuses to why Egypt didn't win.. This is football everything happens every team wins and looses, when the referee whistles he announce the end of the game nothing will change after it ;)

As far as I know there's 1 game deciding whether you are joining the world cup or not. But I am not really into it, so not sure.

EDIT: You were right, yet for egypts decided one game versus Algeria anyway (since they had same points, same goal differences, etc.)

Last edited:
Back