• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Eternal Odyssey | USA | CUSTOM | Open Beta 14.06

zyzz7omg

Premium User
Premium User
Reaction score
BANNER_otland.png
We are excited to announce the launch of the BETA version of Eternal Odyssey, and we're looking for testers! Earn an Exclusive "Bronze Pack" and Shape the Future of Eternal Odyssey!

Server Information
  • Client: Custom 7.4
  • World Type: PvP
  • Map: Real Map + Custom
  • Inspired by: Classic Tibia & Diablo

Beta Participation​

Join our beta phase and help us improve the server! Your feedback is invaluable. All beta testers who complete a Google form after testing (estimated time to complete - 5’) will receive an exclusive "bronze pack" (more information soon) valued at around ~9$ once the final version is launched. Report bugs, share ideas, and discuss everything on our Discord Server. Follow us on Instagram for sneak peeks and updates!

Create your account NOW, download the client and see you in-game!

Last edited:
Really appreciate the fact that the rates are 10x, will definitely check out the server once the beta launcher on Friday.
Create your account NOW ← Links to the wrong address btw.

@Zyzz immortal
Thanks for the input! Just to clarify, the name is already changed to Eternal Odyssey to better reflect the game' environment and features. I hope you like the new name and design!
Regarding Premium costs, I conducted some brief research in here and at particular similar servers, and it usually ranges between 8 - 10 Euros. However, if you want to give us some feedback or open a discussion about it feel free to. Maybe Discord is a better place to have more fast interactions.
I really look forward to keep improving Eternal Odyssey even better with your help!

@Rekzai
Yey! Also, maybe we will introduce a Testserver Assistant to give skills and magic so you don't have to even train (this is TBD yet and will be discussed in Discord).
Thanks for pointing out, I corrected all links now!
See you on Friday, I am very excited too! =)

Hey @Nemphis thanks for the question!

The dragon in the image wasn't originally intended to be a boss you can fight, but your suggestion has inspired us. So, will be adding that dragon as Boss in the game. We love incorporating ideas from the community to make Eternal Odyssey even better.

Stay tunes for updates, and thanks again for the great idea!

Hope to see you today at 20:00 CET for the Open Beta.

in which way this is 7.4 its everything but 7.4 lol
Yeah surprised me too, I think we need a new rule on OTLand that people shouldn't be allowed to advertise servers like these as 7.4.
Looking at a server it should represent the client that you claim, not 'feel' like it.

If you want to use 8.6 sprites then claim it as a 8.6 server with '7.4 features' instead of calling it a '7.4'.
First thing most people think of when they hear 7.4 is old school sprites, old outfits etc. A genuine old school server.
Not this diablo warcraft3 age of empires runescape bs with spell levels and shit lol.

I would not play here considering it seems the opposite of a serious 7.4, more like a orshabumba with some old features and an overpriced premium account.

The story begins again :) For so long from the creation of QL to now, you Zyzz have a great database to create a great OTS. Fingers crossed! See ya in game ;)

Quick update on the fixes made so far:
  • Fixed Spears-equip -> Shield de-equip
  • Item rarity on quests like Svargrond arena should be given correctly (visual bug)
  • The summons of the player should deal damage normally to other creatures
  • Increased health/mana regeneration on vocations (will post in a while exact values in a thread on this update)
VocationHealthMana
Rookstayer1/8s1/8s
Knight1/5s1/10s
Elite Knight1/3s1/9s
Paladin1/8s1/8s
Royal Paladin1/6s1/6s
Druid & Sorcerer1/12s1/4s
ED & MS1/12s1/2s
  • Life ring regen from 1mp/3s -> 8mp/6s
  • Ring of Healing from 1mp/1s -> 11mp/4s
  • "Exevo pan" spell is available for ALL vocations (including no-vocation)
  • Mana potions cost reduced from 100gp -> 80gp
  • Paradox Tower Quest fully working
  • Tasks XP rewards are adjusted to the rates of the Beta
  • Desert quest is now soloable, no items needed
  • Removed "coconut palm" and "palm" from all main deserts. Only "palm" will spawn randomly now at every server save.
  • Locked Doors (key) should be able to close normally now
  • Removed "Skinning knife" from Grizzly Adams, only way to obtain is via Crafting now
Quite a challenging weekend it was; nothing we could not handle!

@Cafumbre thanks for the feedback! Already changed the Post title to Custom only. As for Premium price, it will be adjusted down in the near future.
@Koziol88 Thank you for all the support my friend! We will create one of a kind OTS with Eternal Odyssey!

Back