• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[EVO - CUSTOM] - Discussion, system!

president vankk

Web Developer & AuraOT Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
I think it would be cool if you had to find stations/NPC's all around the map but you still need to collect stuff so it's not just you pay liked 2cc and get the addon. I like it when you have to explore and collect items for addons, also devolves an economy.

I think it would be cool if you had to find stations/NPC's all around the map but you still need to collect stuff so it's not just you pay liked 2cc and get the addon. I like it when you have to explore and collect items for addons, also devolves an economy.

hm, not bad.

I like clicking on statutes better than just buying them from an NPC but I still don't like it in general because all you have to do is find the statute so anyone can easily get it, but it's better if you still find stuff because it's something to do and not just something anyone can get. For example if you see someone with a rare outfit you would have more respect for them. So I would like it if you still need to find the stations/statutes but you also need to collect stuff, or maybe if you find the statute you get the first addon and then for the second addon you need to collect stuff.

Hmmm... I'm think in something like:

- If you do 20 task, you get addon 1.
- If you do 50 task, you get addon 2.

Hmmm... I'm think in something like:

- If you do 20 task, you get addon 1.
- If you do 50 task, you get addon 2.

Zasranet's idea is way better.
As he said, it is a good way to get money.
And if you'd rather add your idea, why not use both ideas :D? for example:
x item + x tasks = x addon/outfit

You must do X quest, to get Y item and find a Z npc, who give you a task if you give the Y item and the task you give the addon/outfit.
#edit1
On systems, a "soulbound/public drop" system would be nice;

You must do X quest, to get Y item and find a Z npc, who give you a task if you give the Y item and the task you give the addon/outfit.
#edit1
On systems, a "soulbound/public drop" system would be nice;

hmm, not bad too.

Back