• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Exp

Onizuka

Reaction score
What exp woild you like for pvp-enforced

Should it be really low, like you will get exp but not full lvls, or full lvls exp 1-2 lvls or such?

Also which one u like better?

Rahevia.mine.nu

or

Forteria.mine.nu

Also, should rashid npc be easily to find? like in dp or temple or such? or should it be 100% rl tibia.?;x:peace:

It's for rl map project.

Depends on the exp you get for monsters.
When it takes long to lvl up, you shouldn't get 1 level for killing a player.

Second IP looks better ^_^

exp is like

1-50 x70
51-80 x50
81-120 x35
121-150 x15
151 - 180 x10
181 + x3

Just think what lvls you want people to be and add end stages accordingly. The starting exp isnt as important but dont make it too different to end stages. Could be everything between 300 and 50.

I dislike "ia" names unless you have something really original (Warloria for example). Second one looks better thought.

ps. warloria is taken already.

No, add rusty set...there's 3 different sets of rusty, so you can have 1 set for mages, 1 for pallies, 1 for knights...all with respective weights to balance according to the voc...xD...was a idea I had for a server if I ever was to make one...

NEVERMIND: Forgot this was for real map xD

But ye, add shovel, rope, and 5~10 brown mushies, and remove cash...then people won't have a reason to keep making chars...

Make Rashid accessible only after some quest...and don't put him in any noob area like temple or Thais' depot.

Also you could add a second npc to sell to (like rashid) but whom offers ehh 10-20% more, only accessible after some quest xD

BTW: Skulls SUCK ASS

There needs to be some way of getting starter cash. If possible... Chest with a few ccs at XXX level (depening on rates) I don't agree about Rashid.. Unless its a seriuzzz buiznezz server with 1 - 3 x rates..

And if no skulls = Massive pkish.. Itll turn into a war server

At lvl 45, u get 3cc, at lvl 100 u get 5cc and at lvl 180 u get 8cc

Thats the advances on level i got atm.

with the stages u got I suggest;
45: 40k
100: 80k
180; 150k

make rashid accessable after lvl 70? but also make it able to sell dragon loot at other npc's since low levels wont be able to profit otherways,
and the pvp should be without skulls, cuz its not really pvp-e when you got skulls, you might just aswell call it normal pvp then

You know, like the new spawns, should i write like on website some info where they are or just keep it a secret and let people slowly find them?>

Just give the cities the spawns are in.
Let people adventure.

Back