• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FINLAND] - Outcast 7.6, Worlds oldest OT, 13 years online | CUSTOM | EXP BOOST WEEK | WAR SERVER ON

Never talked about knight,they already op as fuck with their exori spam. I just think the paladin spell should be made useful. Every other spell like water wave and uber exori are op as fuck and paladin have nothing to have fun with. Just good for warlock and troll cause low defense but when you sd 200 and hit 50-100 with an atk65 is kinda meh. Mage have high armor and defense with donation armor/shield so the bolt dmg at higher level will be pretty much nothing. And same for creature. Will push it to 200 and see how it turns out in a few hours.

paladin is fine and annoying as is, play mage for dmg

no hell dont boost up paladins and knights already so fcking op.
knights should be more tanky less attack dmg and paladins good in exping, abit tanky and doing dmg whit mainly bolts+sd.

So I've been playing Knight and they are very fun and indeed incredibly strong, however we can easily be countered. Mages are still way faster, even with cyclone hur, since there's no push delay we're quite easily trapped, and by then you can be taken down by 3 mages. Same thing with RP really. Mage is still, and will always be the strongest class.

So I've been playing Knight and they are very fun and indeed incredibly strong, however we can easily be countered. Mages are still way faster, even with cyclone hur, since there's no push delay we're quite easily trapped, and by then you can be taken down by 3 mages. Same thing with RP really. Mage is still, and will always be the strongest class.

What do you think should/could be done in terms of balancing all the vocations? It seems that all the mages who focus on PvPing and generally people with years of Outcast experience (who usually play mages) are always protesting against any type of good changes for mages/paladins. Ive had to deal with a lot of resistance when improving knights/paladins. The server has always been very community driven and most of the oldschool crackers do infact play mages, not necessarily because they are better than anything but because of the way they are played, which is definitely fun. But yeah, I guess the point was that people have always resisted any changes on other vocation than mages, Ive still tried to make everything equal, though. It does seem like some stuff has to be done to knights/paladins, especially paladins I guess?

Why you are crying about balancing vocation. its fine. the main problem is frag system, its just retarded, You have to be online to lose frags. What is this?

Why you are crying about balancing vocation. its fine. the main problem is frag system, its just retarded, You have to be online to lose frags. What is this?

I have implemented a simple war system, check it out! This wont be getting you any frags if you take part in wars where all the parties are willing to battle. It has worked great and been effective so far. Its just been there for a few hours, though.

yeah really vocs are balanced and even more balanced because of new exhaust system+ pushing timers.
You just have get used to play here this is not like other servers, remember that old players have been here for over 5years and know all tricks :D

Last edited:
Server makes my pc run all the time and I can't donate cuz of electricity bills. R.I.P :(

Nah, that was just lil pun.
Anyway, how is balance between druid and sorc? Because as far as I know both vis and pox ue are about same power but druid has sio which is just 50 mana.

server is unplayable with this client, everyone is 3x faster on mapclick, impossible to fight

server is unplayable with this client, everyone is 3x faster on mapclick, impossible to fight

I have an update coming which will speed up the walking speeds substantially when using arrow keys, its not as optimized right now for everyone so Ive been working on something to make it a whole lot better. :) They arent 3x faster, or any faster at all with mapclick. Its just you cant keep up with the direction changes by using arrow keys. It'll get better, though. I can let you test the newer, more optimized client later on.

I have an update coming which will speed up the walking speeds substantially when using arrow keys, its not as optimized right now for everyone so Ive been working on something to make it a whole lot better. :) They arent 3x faster, or any faster at all with mapclick. Its just you cant keep up with the direction changes by using arrow keys. It'll get better, though. I can let you test the newer, more optimized client later on.

waiting for ur system then
also fix battle, when u exping and shooting sds from battle half of them are just missing (puffs) wtf

Not sure if its even legal but dont have time to play OT cause of job. So if anyone want a cheap 150pala ready to go do whatever you want whisper me. dist 98 w 4donator item so id sell for like 25canadian. which is like pretty much 6$ for the character considering the donate item it has. 25canadian is like less then 20usd. I would give it away if it wasnt for the donation i bought.

I have a feeling this is agaisnt the rules but i dont wanna go reading 3 page.So i apologies in advance.

Bored today so made a movie of clips from the server, might not be the highest quality of frags but whatever hope u enjoy.