• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FINLAND] - Outcast 7.6, Worlds oldest OT, 13 years online | CUSTOM | EXP BOOST WEEK | WAR SERVER ON

Maybe some events finally, there were 2 weekends without events even though they were supposed to happen :(

Maybe some events finally, there were 2 weekends without events even though they were supposed to happen :(

We had a few small events in the past weekends, the timing was pretty bad so not enough people were awake then. It was a timing issue, thats why we wrote that the timing will be random on the website. But yeah, this weekend we'll have some proper events at a time when everyone is online. Any suggestions as to what kind of events you'd like to see? :)

Some updates!

Its double EXP weekend now, its starting within a few hours! Also +70 new collectibles were added.

Read more at http://outcastserver.com

This is a good chance to try the server out as its easier to level on lower levels now!

the problem is new client is kinda lagging (when u use mapclick u walk so much faster ~~2x or more)

How its possible that lvls 200 random pk lvls 100 who just starting? I know server is pvp but its steepping out into a hunting zone and get killed by hlvls . Do something about it or ur gonna lose newcommers

How its possible that lvls 200 random pk lvls 100 who just starting? I know server is pvp but its steepping out into a hunting zone and get killed by hlvls . Do something about it or ur gonna lose newcommers

It shouldnt be a normal thing, Ive tried to battle random PKing since the beginning. Even 1 unjustified frag (when youre out of Warmode) lasts for 10 hours and you have to be online the whole time to lose the frag. By the way, message me on God Qut if you havent done so yet, Ive got a few tips as to where to hunt and so on. :)

the problem is new client is kinda lagging (when u use mapclick u walk so much faster ~~2x or more)

Do you have the tweaks and so on? By the way, I know the issue youre talking about with mapclicking. I actually made it smoother a while back, but it doesnt seem to be enough. I will be adjusting the movement speed (stops between diagonal and other directions) a little more as I noticed its still a bit hard to stay after people who are mapclicking, if youre walking with arrow keys.

Me and my friend started for first time thanks to double exp week. Lvlings its pretty easy for newcommers, all gm are active they give u tips about spawns, items info etcc
Well its pvp server i have my enemies on my vip we will see in the future hehee. Thx qut for ur dedication to players

Me and my friend started for first time thanks to double exp week. Lvlings its pretty easy for newcommers, all gm are active they give u tips about spawns, items info etcc
Well its pvp server i have my enemies on my vip we will see in the future hehee. Thx qut for ur dedication to players

Everything went just as expected then! :) The small downtime was just an attack but we got it handled.

We'll have a few raids tonight and some PvP events as well to top it off! Get on fellas!

Man you said update on sunday and its tuesday and no infos ? Com on man whats happening

Hey man! Ive written about it on the forum boards 3 days ago (explained the situation and gave an estimate), and within a few hours will be releasing more info regarding as to when the updates will be applied. :) We ran into some problems and didnt want to announce anything official yet, but now we're good and going to release some more information. We've been holding different types of PvP events and raids everyday, specifically to make up for the delay. :)

Last edited:
Since we had to delay last weekends updates by approximately 4 days or so, we decided to step our game up a little to make up for the delay and not sleep at all this week (no sleep, just working on the updates to get them done). Instead of the promised 10 new tasks and 5 quests, we are coming out with the following ON FRIDAY:

New & Updated Task System
- There will be over +60 new and exciting tasks of different types
- The task difficulty will be assigned based on a players level
- Specific tasks can also be chosen after more tasking experience
- Task rewards vary from task points to different kinds of new items
- Collectibles can now be used for completing various tasks
- Tasks can be activated by talking to a new NPC

Quests & Boss Monsters
- 6 new quests will be added all around the map
- 7 completely new boss monsters will be added to the quests
- Some of the new bosses will also spawn randomly at secret locations

General Updates
- Fixed a problem with Exeta Res range
- Fixed various overspawns all around the map
- Updated wrong information in !task UI
- Updated more boss monster loots
- Added more new items and sets to boss monster drops
- Train Monks are now immune to invisibility
- Fixed minor map bugs in Vroengard & Qutor's Grove

PS: We are also thinking of coming out with a few more surprises. :)

I was excited when I checked out your news page and saw that you're updating your server regularly with interesting stuff.
But then I decided to check out the shop and became disappointed when I found out it's a pay-to-win server.
Kinda weird how you've got so many players online. They might be AFK at those Training Monks you say you've updated anyway.
-Ranyo13

You should check out by yourself logging to the game . You can actually loot donation items on monsters. Also if you dont have paypal you can find people selling donor items on trade no big deal. Its not pay to win i suppose its just to pay the server.
If you know how to play you dont really need to rely on spending your money on a ot

I was excited when I checked out your news page and saw that you're updating your server regularly with interesting stuff.
But then I decided to check out the shop and became disappointed when I found out it's a pay-to-win server.
Kinda weird how you've got so many players online. They might be AFK at those Training Monks you say you've updated anyway.
-Ranyo13

Just as Vicharion said, every shop item (with a few exceptions, such as namelock obviously) can be looted in-game from boss monsters or by doing tasks. This is NOT pay to win, since you can get all of these items without paying. Also, people are constantly selling various types of donor gear in-game for crystal coins. :) There will be no problem getting what you want from the shop for free in the game, if you just play a little! Hope you'll try the server out!