• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realesta RealMap Mid-rate START [14.09, Friday 18:00 CET] USA, BRA Proxy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully someday realesta will got 4x loot rate, this 3x loot rate isn't bad when u only exp, u will get some profit for most of the times, but if u want to pvp hmm when u die 2-3 times u will be empty so... realesta with 4x loot rate would be awesome to see...
I think this server would last so much longer time with 4x loot rate really.
I know that many people will say its a bullshit but really guys, here is hard to fight, and most of u playing just for fights so really loot 4x would be awesome to see, I think with 4x loot rate fights would be much better, because now many players have in their mind then if they die, they will have nothing after that, so they don't fight normally, because they are too scared for that xd Ye i know good players don't care about that, but here also playing so many charlovers who are afraid to lose their lvl/supplies etc...
Imo this ot is the best 7.4 server to play and fight so c'mon guys don't leave it, don't let it die so fast...

Last edited:
Hopefully someday realesta will got 4x loot rate, this 3x loot rate isn't bad when u only exp, u will get some profit for most of the times, but if u want to pvp hmm when u die 2-3 times u will be empty so... realesta with 4x loot rate would be awesome to see...
I think this server would last so much longer time with 4x loot rate really.
I know that many people will say its a bullshit but really guys, here is hard to fight, and most of u playing just for fights so really loot 4x would be awesome to see, I think with 4x loot rate fights would be much better, because now many players have in their mind then if they die, they will have nothing after that, so they don't fight normally, because they are too scared for that xd Ye i know good players don't care about that, but here also playing so many charlovers who are afraid to lose their lvl/supplies etc...
Imo this ot is the best 7.4 server to play and fight so c'mon guys don't leave it, don't let it die so fast...
Idk why u crying about lootrate when everything is oke u can make totally everywhere profit ~ sd warlocks/wyrms/Frost dragona / gfb penisula/ruin tomb u should check this before saying this post ~ make higher lootrate / Im fighting 24/7 and i have 80 CC lel;v

teams need to make a guild and show who is with who. Now we got tamam 20 people and no clue what the other teams areXD

I said I would manage, no matter what loot it is, but I did not say that it suits me, I will not stop playing but it will be uncomfortable and not very pleasant to play.

But if gm wanted to know, two my friends came out of the server thanks to his beautiful loot rate.
Can you dm me your nick?

I'm curious too
I'm getting raped by everyone on your OT, trying to find a decent team lol

EDIT: I got hunted for trash talking one of the kamikaze kiddos. Any team that can stand against them? Lol

Last edited:
To every 7.4 commander:

Can you just stop making 30 ppl teams in a 7.4 server for once? What you're doing is ruining the server, literally. You're causing the server to die out slowly day by day because of this. 7.4 gameplay is so much different than 8.0, 7.4 was always about small teams of people pking allowing great players to come by and show off their skills,

I miss times where i could go with another person and run around the entire server PKing and not meet teams bigger than 4 people.

There was like 5-6 teams at the beggining of the server, everyone was fighting each other, and having a good time. Now you made one huge 30 ppl team, fights are very rare to come by because people are afraid to get PZ locked - they don't want to instantly die from 30 people just because they wanted a little bit of fun. You also make RPG players quit the OT cause they get repeatedly killed over and over again by people from one team who go and hunt one spawn with 10+ ppl, not allowing RPG's to play the fcking game. You also made people that could potentially fight against each other to stay in one team, making the server slowly die out because people aren't fighting and people don't even have fun anymore.

Look, as much as I disliked shajkan for making massive teams, he seems to have learned his lesson. He has a small team, no one will get overpowered by the sheer amount of people one side has and everyone seems to have fun when we fight together.

You know what's not fun? Knowing that if you go hunt 20 ppl will come for your ass. Come the fuck on, let people unwind a little bit on 7.4 server, make small teams, you'll see that it's way better long-term. If you want to have a huge team and play the commander role go to 8.0/8.6/tibia 50 servers where people will actually like this. Most of 7.4 community hates huge teams and considers fighting in one insanely boring, because there's no way to showcase skill. The only thing that matters is the speed of rotations and if you catch someone by a random mwall. There's no skill involved, and skill is all 7.4 is about.

And if you can't play 7.4 version, just play a knight and paladin so you won't repeatedly die, because you have no idea how to pilot a mage on this sort of server. If you're afraid that you'll get killed in a smaller team just make a paladin - there's always a way.

To be honest I had more fun fighting shajkan team 3v8 late in the night yesterday than i had during 2 days of open battles. Really makes you think.

Last edited:
To every 7.4 commander:

Can you just stop making 30 ppl teams in a 7.4 server for once? What you're doing is ruining the server, literally. You're causing the server to die out slowly day by day because of this. 7.4 gameplay is so much different than 8.0, 7.4 was always about small teams of people pking allowing great players to come by and show off their skills,

I miss times where i could go with another person and run around the entire server PKing and not meet teams bigger than 4 people.

There was like 5-6 teams at the beggining of the server, everyone was fighting each other, and having a good time. Now you made one huge 30 ppl team, fights are very rare to come by because people are afraid to get PZ locked - they don't want to instantly die from 30 people just because they wanted a little bit of fun. You also make RPG players quit the OT cause they get repeatedly killed over and over again by people from one team who go and hunt one spawn with 10+ ppl, not allowing RPG's to play the fcking game. You also made people that could potentially fight against each other to stay in one team, making the server slowly die out because people aren't fighting and people don't even have fun anymore.

Look, as much as I disliked shajkan for making massive teams, he seems to have learned his lesson. He has a small team, no one will get overpowered by the sheer amount of people one side has and everyone seems to have fun when we fight together.

You know what's not fun? Knowing that if you go hunt 20 ppl will come for your ass. Come the fuck on, let people unwind a little bit on 7.4 server, make small teams, you'll see that it's way better long-term. If you want to have a huge team and play the commander role go to 8.0/8.6/tibia 50 servers where people will actually like this. Most of 7.4 community hates huge teams and considers fighting in one insanely boring, because there's no way to showcase skill. The only thing that matters is the speed of rotations and if you catch someone by a random mwall. There's no skill involved, and skill is all 7.4 is about.

And if you can't play 7.4 version, just play a knight and paladin so you won't repeatedly die, because you have no idea how to pilot a mage on this sort of server. If you're afraid that you'll get killed in a smaller team just make a paladin - there's always a way.

To be honest I had more fun fighting shajkan team 3v8 late in the night yesterday than i had during 2 days of open battles. Really makes you think.

I think that high experience rate can be a possibility to why we now see 30 vs 30 team battles? People can easily level up, join teams and fight.

I think that high experience rate can be a possibility to why we now see 30 vs 30 team battles? People can easily level up, join teams and fight.

Highrates were a thing years ago, yet teams this huge never appeared. It was usually around ~3-4 man teams at that time, and it all changed around a year ago, i don't know exactly why.

Highrates were a thing years ago, yet teams this huge never appeared. It was usually around ~3-4 man teams at that time, and it all changed around a year ago, i don't know exactly why.

Because it was more servers to play now its only 1 server every 2 months and everyone go there to play with his team

Teams more than 10 people on server where no playing 300 players it's crazy and no fun.

My team have 9 members but i more like in teams like a 4-6 people , on this server can't normaly play in small team , because some idiots make teams with 30 + people spam gfb and retards who playing on paladyns have attacks hits bolts in style like mages with sd.

I can't make normal fights vs big teams full paladyns , wave and gfb spamers.

Here my new movie :

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back