• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE][7.72] Errorots | Highrate | Your | 0 pay2win WARSERVER [29.12.2023] 20:00

Server Website/AAC
https://errorots.online/
Server Address
errorots.online
Server Port
Client Protocol

Hbraveq

Reaction score
IP: errorots.online
Port: 7171

Client: own client
Uptime: 24/7
Hosted in: France
Exp rate: Medium Stages starts from x20
Map: Your/Custom
Runes/Ammo: Charges!
Loot rate: 3x
Server type: Pvp-Rpg. 5 kills gives you Red skull and 12 lends you to a 24 hours ban.
Skill x5
Magic x4

discord.gg

Check out the ERROR OTS community on Discord - hang out with 251 other members and enjoy free voice and text chat.

Hello!
Bored of "ALL THE SAME RL TIBIA 7.4 SERVER"? I'm verry happy to welcome you on new edition of Errorots!. We have new Your map ! (ofc. self-edited), also TONS of custom spawns! (still known by well known players B)), A lot of features of Your Map! Lot of hidden quests to explore!

More Features:
-Smooth walking/ring balance etc.
-Shared Exp
-EK/RP exori hur/exori con
-Incerased power bolt damage !
-!aol/!spells
-Own map! Homemade!
-Retro plays
-Hotkeys on runes!
-Tasks system
-Mana potions/Strong Mana Potions/Great~~
-Blessing system!
-Raids!
-Helmet Of The Ancients
-POI quest
-Guilds War system

Currently Test Server going on uuntill 23.08. Official start is 25.08 !! 17:00image.pngScreenshot_1.jpgScreenshot_2.jpg

Last edited:
First 5 accounts has been created!!
It's very big achivment for me! (5 accounts, almost week before server start!)
These 5 accounts and NEXT 5 ACCOUNTS would recive 100 premium points!

Yes! On this season ofc! I would like to hear people feedback, that I can remove it in future. :)
keep hotkeys it gives really exciting gameplay and levels the playing field! I wouldnt change it for this edition

good idea for a new pvp server, improve the appearance of entries on the page, add more information about the server in the library tab, divide it by theme so that everyone knows what the server looks like, example:
-frag system
-client, location
-features
-new monsters/exp spot
-minimap

good idea for a new pvp server, improve the appearance of entries on the page, add more information about the server in the library tab, divide it by theme so that everyone knows what the server looks like, example:
-frag system
-client, location
-features
-new monsters/exp spot
-minimap
I follower your suggestions!