• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Iriana 7.4 - Wayback machine. Let's go back in time! [18:00 Wednesday, 19 July]

its lazy when 70 sorcerer without time ring running on thais/ankrahmun like 91 master with t-ring.

is there any other way/link to download the client and create a char, my isp blocks the iriana website for some reason, says it's unsafe :(

All distance, melee damages are exactly same as they were on real tibia/they are on Medivia. We have also speed system taken from Medivia to keep wars much better. UE & GFB are reduced by 5% of each attacked player, it could be reduced total 50%.

I can't say about Medivia, but I tried this server at the launch and I found the melee not being accurate.
a lvl 1 with 10 club skills wearing mace cannot one-hit kill a rat in rl tibia files.

Website has some kind of cloud malware, my bitdefender doesn't allow to enter.

I can't say about Medivia, but I tried this server at the launch and I found the melee not being accurate.
a lvl 1 with 10 club skills wearing mace cannot one-hit kill a rat in rl tibia files.
We have increased abit damage for non vocation players.
Website has some kind of cloud malware, my bitdefender doesn't allow to enter.
Our website is shielded by Cloudflare. Cloudflare is a biggest cloud firewall, strange..

Unban cost 10 euro? Kidding me or what prefer wait 2 days. 5 euro would be acceptable GOD Wille

This is true... its no math in the meele on distance, its just a pattern like runes
Max is 121 min is 20, 30% poff chance thats it...

Both knights and paladins hit alot less than medivia (If you look at 100 hits from 70 knight / paladin with skills 70, you will have done much less dmg here than on medivia 100% sure.)

I look on cast yesterday when john wick hunt demons, it was ALWAYS poff poff hit.
Max hit was 32 with bolt 83 dist

This is true... its no math in the meele on distance, its just a pattern like runes
Max is 121 min is 20, 30% poff chance thats it...

Both knights and paladins hit alot less than medivia (If you look at 100 hits from 70 knight / paladin with skills 70, you will have done much less dmg here than on medivia 100% sure.)

I look on cast yesterday when john wick hunt demons, it was ALWAYS poff poff hit.
Max hit was 32 with bolt 83 dist
Gtfo with your theories Mr. Iknoweverything.

Hahahah when all people say nerf UE 5% please, and now they cry cuz they cant kill paladins with combo UE.

Profession: Royal Paladin