• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realistic-War - ONLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I experience lags and screen stuttering (Poland). It might be client/host issue since i got this only on Realistic.

I experience lags and screen stuttering (Poland). It might be client/host issue since i got this only on Realistic.
I'm not sure what you are trying to achieve here. We already answered your post on the local forum. Neither of us (me or Kaspar) live in the same country as the host, we experience zero laggs. (At least in the mannor you'r describing it)

Also, you had these problems before while we had a different host and also while we had a different client. I simply cannot help you. There is no point for you to continue making these posts because me and Kaspar will start to ignore you if you do.

Can you make me GM so i can ban people i dont like and teleport people with good KD to trapps to mess their shit up?

Can you make me GM so i can ban people i dont like and teleport people with good KD to trapps to mess their shit up?
That is not a problem. But first I want cashmoney from you. 249:- euro and a gamemaster is yours

That is not a problem. But first I want cashmoney from you. 249:- euro and a gamemaster is yours
Hmmm you think we can settle on 149? I only have 300 euro left this month and 151 euro is going to pay for cocaine and strippers on friday

@ond About the host topic - can you consider switch back to the old host when the current one will end? I remember last time I got ping static ping 38-42 while now I have to suffer with 60-70. It really makes a difference in pvp. Do you guys have the same?
Btw, if you decide to change the host I'll be happy to donate.

Hmmm you think we can settle on 149? I only have 300 euro left this month and 151 euro is going to pay for cocaine and strippers on friday
Share some of that blow with me and I will grant you root access on momangen

@ond About the host topic - can you consider switch back to the old host when the current one will end? I remember last time I got ping static ping 38-42 while now I have to suffer with 60-70. It really makes a difference in pvp. Do you guys have the same?

I don't think Zacke will enjoy hosting again. It's hosted by OVH like any other OT, i don't know what more i can do for you. I have 20 ninja pingz

Last edited:

I can not see the difference, I always had lag and freeze sometimes on every hosting realistic.

In sweden people have more good internet , if have 20 ping on poland hosting.

I on my old internet i have pings 60-70.

I actually play internet mobile from telephone and have pings:74 green to 86 yellow
internet orange mobile.

But on mobile internet have more sux ping but freeze and lags
occur less frequently.

When ping is not red you can play.

You know who has better internet will have better fun, but your internet is good enough.

In sweden people have more good internet , if have 20 ping on poland hosting.
Server is hosted in France, if there is not an immense issue with the internet in Poland you should have similar ping like me.

I have a special internet receiver to read the sim card from the phone to have a better signal than from the phone and transfer it to the laptop.

On this receiver have: pings:74 green to 86 yellow on telephone have more bad all time yellow ping but no remember how many , because i stoped use this.

I have never heard that any Polish players on any server had good a ping 20.

I think people sweden have more good internet , because have more money and buying more good internet.

Over time eldorado will end when immigrants steal everything.

I have a special internet receiver to read the sim card from the phone to have a better signal than from the phone and transfer it to the laptop.

On this receiver have: pings:74 green to 86 yellow on telephone have more bad all time yellow ping but no remember how many , because i stoped use this.

I have never heard that any Polish players on any server had good a ping 20.

I think people sweden have more good internet , because have more money and buying more good internet.

Over time eldorado will end when immigrants steal everything.
True, I also have 40-80 ms when streaming internet via my iPhone. Haven't you got fiber-lines in Poland? I rarely go over 25 ping to current host while connected with cord

Orange company in which I have mobile internet, has the most fiber optic network in Poland, when it comes to mobile internet, from what I know.

And see the best mobile internet coverage in the country and ping and so suck.

And I paid a lot of 280 zł for the receiver to have better internet than the phone itself.

This have how this guy on this movie:

Orange company in which I have mobile internet, has the most fiber optic network in Poland, when it comes to mobile internet, from what I know.

And see the best mobile internet coverage in the country and ping and so suck.

And I paid a lot of 280 zł for the receiver to have better internet than the phone itself.
3G? R.I.P. Ping

I buying internet on cart sim telephone and give cart sim from telephone to this mobile 3G wi-fi router.

pings:74 green to 86 yellow

If i use only same telephone all time yellow pings.

Hi there, folks!

I got a new Realistic-war movie out on youtube. I hope you enjoy and come join the fun.

See you in-game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back