• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realistic-War - ONLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is the owner of this server now? And why did you guys sell it!! :/

New owner is called Victor. We sold it to fund our new upcoming server and to move on to a bigger platform.

This guy 'Victor' with his GM Powers abuses it hardcore. Teleports you because you do not agree with him. He TP's people because he gets killed on his char. Confront him about it, TP's me to some orshabaal stuff. Keeps calling me a 'kid' because I shouldnt mix in the situation, calls me a kid because I do not agree with him.

Toxic I rate 5/7

Oh boy this server went downhill fast

This guy 'Victor' with his GM Powers abuses it hardcore. Teleports you because you do not agree with him. He TP's people because he gets killed on his char. Confront him about it, TP's me to some orshabaal stuff. Keeps calling me a 'kid' because I shouldnt mix in the situation, calls me a kid because I do not agree with him.

Toxic I rate 5/7

Oh boy this server went downhill fast
Once i soloed him and i knew it was him so i was trolling like "Bro learn some pvp, you suck hard", then he got crazy and tped me everytime i login into a room of 10 demons xD he was really mad. So what you talk could be true. xD

Realistic-war hacked by someone called Vego.

Well, few words from me about the situation that happend to me and my brother yesterday. I play rarely recently. My brother, who was currently playing as Chelper, made me join yesterday. We were teaming 2vs2 against against Diip and Zordon. Fight was quite equal and fun and then after several wins while we were in 1sqm trap near boat some rp came from the south and started to attack Diip which resulted in our opponents deaths. Immediately this innocent newbie was banned for 'using unofficial software to play'.

Whatsmore my brother, who is legit player, what I can certainly assure, was banned few minutes later aswell.

The thing is how it looks like. I don't care that much about my brothers ban - well, a guy that plays 7.4 for 3 months and is being banned for playing better than somone who is known in the community for years - thats just compliment for him I guess. The thing is that innocent random pally that was banned for nothing, by wannabe gm. This ruins the server.

This night someone hacked the server, cleaned all the bans, the forum, destroyed the map. I dont know who this guy is - Vego - but it seems like he want to do a good thing for the server. From now on I consider all the actions against current owners of Realistic-War as justified and necessary.

Wojna/Ivar/Ragequit Highping

0UDgyCN.jpg

For the record, the server/database was not hacked. A gamemaster account was however.

To owners: turn this into your advantage, let the bans remain purged, clean player stats and remove any gamemaster with 'a weak sense of keeping personal information to themseleves'.

Realistic-war hacked by someone called Vego.

Well, few words from me about the situation that happend to me and my brother yesterday. I play rarely recently. My brother, who was currently playing as Chelper, made me join yesterday. We were teaming 2vs2 against against Diip and Zordon. Fight was quite equal and fun and then after several wins while we were in 1sqm trap near boat some rp came from the south and started to attack Diip which resulted in our opponents deaths. Immediately this innocent newbie was banned for 'using unofficial software to play'.

Whatsmore my brother, who is legit player, what I can certainly assure, was banned few minutes later aswell.

The thing is how it looks like. I don't care that much about my brothers ban - well, a guy that plays 7.4 for 3 months and is being banned for playing better than somone who is known in the community for years - thats just compliment for him I guess. The thing is that innocent random pally that was banned for nothing, by wannabe gm. This ruins the server.

This night someone hacked the server, cleaned all the bans, the forum, destroyed the map. I dont know who this guy is - Vego - but it seems like he want to do a good thing for the server. From now on I consider all the actions against current owners of Realistic-War as justified and necessary.

Wojna/Ivar/Ragequit Highping

0UDgyCN.jpg

diip reported me too, he said that I'm not so gud (because he lost 2v3 vs me & other 2 guys on open)
diip has just wrong mindset, he thinks he is gudlike player & never judge ppl wrongly about they gameplay, he accused me of being a liar, after I recorded my gameplay I didn't hear any apologies whatsoever~~

/ruppert

edit: small footage from this GM Event~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited:
Diip is a loser, he bans EVERYONE who plays versus him & doesnt die
I was playing knight (it's not illegal) and was following him+ his pk partner | he decided to ban me for this

edit:
Screenshot 2017-09-13 20-13-48.jpg

ragekid banned me again for telling the truth, u got hacked because ur a weak GM, can't stand if somebody plays better | only u got hacked as GM of this ots (just saying)~~~~

edit2: after reset ots he gave eq to a friend of him <3

Last edited:
okay, we should forgive if a person is kneeling & apologizes for error _/

I forgive for what u've done, try to become a good GM by not judging ppl as botters when they play better than you, be fair & stay (un)salty _/

Last edited:
Nice ots it become. There are a lot of massive freezes recently, dozens of ghost click every time i play, which i haven't few weeks ago and theres forum disabled, so noone can complain directly on rw site.

My younger brother was unfairly banished for botting. Being honest it is so hard to determine wether player uses bot or not and I personally would never want to be GM for that reason. My brother was luck that he was recording because he casted like 5 burst sds in a row I would call him botter aswell, heh. It only prooves that you should be 100% - not 99,5% - sure that someone is botting.

Last edited:
Hello everyone!

While this may not be the correct place to post stuff regarding Realistic-war any longer, I know of no other thread on OTland to post server related stuff on so here goes. I'd like to share my latest Realistic-war movie.

I hope you enjoy it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back