• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][Custom] SoE RPG - Original Mechanics - Imaginative Adventures - New World Release! [01.05.24]

Server Website/AAC
https://eu.soerpg.com/
Server Address
soulsofelysium.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
I mainly feel sorry for them because we all know your server will die very soon. I am honestly surprised that the NA one lasted for as long as it did but Europe is already steadily declining.

I would love to wish you the best but honestly you are thieves to me.

Also i think its funny that your discord server has zero moderation until someone starts calling out your paypigs for what they are.

I recommend anyone who has spent money here to do a chargeback for PayPal before staff runs away with your money again after server inevitably dies due to staff neglience.
Not only you, they are just basically being ignorance :p

irEAk1l.png

Last edited:
The moral compass of Krysin based on those screenshots is highly questionable. It's not a problem to have been sold something as "original" under false pretences - you got defrauded, but so did the actual owner/creator.

Recently found myself in a very similar situation, except I approached the owner and just asked if they would give their blessing, considering my ignorance. They were "fine" with it, even though it was a pretty annoying situation to have to deal with. If someone shows no empathy for a fellow victim when two people are played, then that just makes me question their integrity as a whole.

This might seem off-topic, but it's not. It's just yet another situation in which Krysin's integrity and quality of leadership has been questionable. The fact that there have been so many cases where a player isn't trolling/antagonizing a staff member yet they're mistreated in their dealings makes me wonder what direction this project will ultimately go. I played NA for a few weeks, and even donated, so I've done and seen my part(s) of this project, and it's just unfortunate how things have gone.

I mainly feel sorry for them because we all know your server will die very soon. I am honestly surprised that the NA one lasted for as long as it did but Europe is already steadily declining.

I would love to wish you the best but honestly you are thieves to me.

Also i think its funny that your discord server has zero moderation until someone starts calling out your paypigs for what they are.

I recommend anyone who has spent money here to do a chargeback for PayPal before staff runs away with your money again after server inevitably dies due to staff neglience.
you call them thieves and then advocate for people to steal back? why would they? they paid for a service they received, you are just basically stating why people shouldnt even bother building games to entertain shitheads like you. regardless of their shop being pay2win or whatever you consider "them being theives" to be, they spend thausends of hours and € paying mappers, sprites, and writing code for their product and you are basically telling people SCAAM THEM ? everyone knows what their paying for.

insanity
@ the shader topic in case you guys lived under a rock the past few months basically every single damn sprite and map got leaked when otc went OS and people are pirating left and right. he paid for a pack and now is using it??!! WOAH chop his head off :D
just check out some of the other 'top ots' litteraly copy pasting ravendawns full map and no one gives the slightest of fucks about but here we draw the line?
i litteraly dont even play this server but get pissed off reading what you dumbheads are producing by punching your head against the keyboard

The moral compass of Krysin based on those screenshots is highly questionable. It's not a problem to have been sold something as "original" under false pretences - you got defrauded, but so did the actual owner/creator.
I've just informed him that it belongs to us and asked him to stop using it and he declined - he didn't even tried to solve that case in any other way, so it's not questionable - it's just ignorance.

you call them thieves and then advocate for people to steal back? why would they? they paid for a service they received, you are just basically stating why people shouldnt even bother building games to entertain shitheads like you. regardless of their shop being pay2win or whatever you consider "them being theives" to be, they spend thausends of hours and € paying mappers, sprites, and writing code for their product and you are basically telling people SCAAM THEM ? everyone knows what their paying for.

insanity
@ the shader topic in case you guys lived under a rock the past few months basically every single damn sprite and map got leaked when otc went OS and people are pirating left and right. he paid for a pack and now is using it??!! WOAH chop his head off :D
just check out some of the other 'top ots' litteraly copy pasting ravendawns full map and no one gives the slightest of fucks about but here we draw the line?
i litteraly dont even play this server but get pissed off reading what you dumbheads are producing by punching your head against the keyboard

Its a scam when you are promised a long term server just to see staff abandon it in order to make more money from paypigs and whales on their new EU server, also it's really good that you expose Krysin as the thief he is, just planning to run away with the money after EU server fails due to their incompetence.
The staff is very corrupt, they will follow their own rules and ban cheaters, unless said cheater/abuser is one of the paypigs, then they go as far to edit the website rules and change it to favor certain groups of players.
Soon, they will also rework their pvp system because their paypigs are asking for it.

So yeah, if you are looking to spend more than 500 euro on an OTs and being treated like royalty for doing so, this is the OT server for you, but if you are looking for a free to play experience/or spending a little bit, dont even waste your time because the server mechanics and rules will be changed in order to cather to the small whale/paypig groups.

Last edited:
You keep claiming the most broad of statements. How about providing some actual examples.

You do realise we spend an insane amount of money on mappers, spriters, paying server staff, server costs and god knows what else.

The store has 0 p2w items, except a few QoL items.

And please tell me what website rules have been changed, other than the misworded "account sharing" rule, in which the player was rightfully unbanned after the mistake was realised.

Jeez...you clearly got banned for a legitimate reason (we capture evidence of every single ban), and are just too hurt about it that you had to come on here and make the most broad claims with 0 evidence to back it up.

Anyway, good luck in the future :)

You keep claiming the most broad of statements. How about providing some actual examples.

You do realise we spend an insane amount of money on mappers, spriters, paying server staff, server costs and god knows what else.

The store has 0 p2w items, except a few QoL items.

And please tell me what website rules have been changed, other than the misworded "account sharing" rule, in which the player was rightfully unbanned after the mistake was realised.

Jeez...you clearly got banned for a legitimate reason (we capture evidence of every single ban), and are just too hurt about it that you had to come on here and make the most broad claims with 0 evidence to back it up.

Anyway, good luck in the future :)

honestly bro stop posting, I simply proved a point, I said way worse things on your discord server but the ban happened as soon as one of your paypigs was called out :D there was a guy calling another user the N word yesterday and you didn't even bat an eye, I personally believe I should been banned way earlier, but it was funny that you step up only to protect this fat german woman you are simping for.

honestly bro stop posting, I simply proved a point, I said way worse things on your discord server but the ban happened as soon as one of your paypigs was called out :D there was a guy calling another user the N word yesterday and you didn't even bat an eye, I personally believe I should been banned way earlier, but it was funny that you step up only to protect this fat german woman you are simping for.
You say you've proved a point, but you haven't proven anything. Just a bunch of baseless accusations. You got banned and just crying on OTLand over it.

Bro its crazy people is playing this corrupted shit. Not only once but twice did these owners show us how corrupted they are.
GM's friends has some good benefits (atleast did on US server).
Not only did they steal Kasteria spriters/lines etc but i've seen outfits from many different ots in here. Then they guy talks about how much money they spent on ''sprites'' - well it cant be much since it's stolen sprites.
Shit owners

You posting on your main account now?

is it too hard to believe that maybe perhaps more than one person considers you guys thieves and scammers?

We all know this server is just a way to make a quick buck by taking advantage of addicted whales.

I did find it odd though that the outfits from Elderan is here and that creatures from Medivia is also here, is it the same spriter and did you buy them from him?

yea its true u can bot 5 mc and MAIN gm's dont care (long time when server start) when u put for example 5+ mc they message you on one of your charqacters and message "nobody botting 5 + mc please off mc to 5) but when someone report you on discord or ingame to LOW tier GM's for example 2x ur mc gm will come and check you that u are mc or not if mc u will get banishment xD that gms are shiet on this ot probably Donator players have "better life" on this ot for 99 %

If the worst you can say about us is that you noticed some familiar sprites and our gamemasters give second chances to some light rule breakers then I will consider that pretty harmless overall. Talk of any favoritism toward specific groups is just nonsense. You don't have to like me, but we are fair to all our players and we enforce this fairness as the sun enforces heat.

I'd recommend potential players just try for themselves instead of relying on the opinions of former and typically banished player's perspectives.. or salty owners of other projects for that matter.

If the worst you can say about us is that you noticed some familiar sprites and our gamemasters give second chances to some light rule breakers then I will consider that pretty harmless overall. Talk of any favoritism toward specific groups is just nonsense. You don't have to like me, but we are fair to all our players and we enforce this fairness as the sun enforces heat.

I'd recommend potential players just try for themselves instead of relying on the opinions of former and typically banished player's perspectives.. or salty owners of other projects for that matter.

Haha no favoritism, but you go and edit your rules as soon as your favorite paypigs break them xD

I didn't actually speak bad of you, for saying there are the same, not simillar, I was just curious. The least you could do is answer the question. :)

Since I don't apply to any of the "filters" you mentioned, are you going to address my post/view point(s) directly?​

Its a scam when you are promised a long term server just to see staff abandon it in order to make more money from paypigs and whales on their new EU server, also it's really good that you expose Krysin as the thief he is, just planning to run away with the money after EU server fails due to their incompetence.
The staff is very corrupt, they will follow their own rules and ban cheaters, unless said cheater/abuser is one of the paypigs, then they go as far to edit the website rules and change it to favor certain groups of players.
Soon, they will also rework their pvp system because their paypigs are asking for it.

So yeah, if you are looking to spend more than 500 euro on an OTs and being treated like royalty for doing so, this is the OT server for you, but if you are looking for a free to play experience/or spending a little bit, dont even waste your time because the server mechanics and rules will be changed in order to cather to the small whale/paypig groups.
my eyes are bleeding , i dont know how someone can be that much full of hate and start spreading OBVIOUS LIES just to harm a server , ive seen people getting banned which spent hundred's of euros , some from my team, so i know exactly how much they been paying for this OT , yet they didnt get any 2nd chance.

Back