• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][Custom] SoE RPG - Original Mechanics - Imaginative Adventures - New World Release! [01.05.24]

Server Website/AAC
https://eu.soerpg.com/
Server Address
soulsofelysium.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
covenants entire identity revolves around hating on OTS to compensate for his miserable life, just ignore him

SOE best ot 10/10 recommend

Release day hype! Over 500 preregisters at the moment ~ we go live in 30 minutes folks! Hope to see you!

I've been following and playing this project since it early days and personally I became not a big fan of Krysin and the way he manages this sever but can't take from him the fact that he actually has a vision and cares about this server because without a doubt he does.

That being said he really has a solid crew of cool guys involved in this project being Tao and Kezuino. Really skilled and knowledgeable guys. Definitely they're at the top of OT scene when it comes to quality of their works and overall skill.

I hope that this time whole crew will be able to balance workflow a bit better because last EU launch there were a lot of fixes, responses to reports/suggestions shortly before the launch and like 2-3 after the launch. Later it felt like there was less involvement and mistakes made what ultimately led to fall of last edition.
I don't think that such level of hard work that was displayed in those first 3 weeks is what should be expected, surely it is tiring. Instead it would be better to see it more balanced but consistent which is what is necessary for a long term project. Pushing too hard early on is a good recipe for burn out. Instead take your time, enjoy the process and stay consistent.

Also what I could say from the observation is that they still have some learning to do regarding balancing vocations because for example paladins 1-2h into the launch would already deal 100+ damage and outperform every vocation. So there is definitely some discrepancy in balance especially early game.

Another change they did were knight nerfs which were necessary (mostly 2h) but they led to making it not really worth to choose 2h over 1h because you sacrifice tones of defense and 1 slot on which you can have attributes for a slight increase in damage. So it doesn't feel too well approached/thought through.

Other than that I can only recommend this server for those who still haven't tried it because it is a fun server with a lot of content.
I will be joining too but probably with a little bit different mindset.

Wish you all the best.

I've been following and playing this project since it early days and personally I became not a big fan of Krysin and the way he manages this sever but can't take from him the fact that he actually has a vision and cares about this server because without a doubt he does.

That being said he really has a solid crew of cool guys involved in this project being Tao and Kezuino. Really skilled and knowledgeable guys. Definitely they're at the top of OT scene when it comes to quality of their works and overall skill.

I hope that this time whole crew will be able to balance workflow a bit better because last EU launch there were a lot of fixes, responses to reports/suggestions shortly before the launch and like 2-3 after the launch. Later it felt like there was less involvement and mistakes made what ultimately led to fall of last edition.
I don't think that such level of hard work that was displayed in those first 3 weeks is what should be expected, surely it is tiring. Instead it would be better to see it more balanced but consistent which is what is necessary for a long term project. Pushing too hard early on is a good recipe for burn out. Instead take your time, enjoy the process and stay consistent.

Also what I could say from the observation is that they still have some learning to do regarding balancing vocations because for example paladins 1-2h into the launch would already deal 100+ damage and outperform every vocation. So there is definitely some discrepancy in balance especially early game.

Another change they did were knight nerfs which were necessary (mostly 2h) but they led to making it not really worth to choose 2h over 1h because you sacrifice tones of defense and 1 slot on which you can have attributes for a slight increase in damage. So it doesn't feel too well approached/thought through.

Other than that I can only recommend this server for those who still haven't tried it because it is a fun server with a lot of content.
I will be joining too but probably with a little bit different mindset.

Wish you all the best.
Fair enough, thank you for taking the time to detail that feedback.

Great launch weekend I really appreciate everyone that has stopped in to give us a try! Lots more to come here from us at SoE!

I see a lot of mixed emotions about SoE but I personally have to say this is one of the best OTs I have played in a very long time… Demonic/Diabolic system, as well as finding Chests with waves of monsters that you have to fight your way through is great… Doesn’t make gameplay as dull. The custom tiered task system the developer has made is great as well… Definitely a must try server! SoE has had its up and downs, mistakes have been made, but shit happens… This server is also as far away as possible when it comes to P2W… This is the best version of SoE has made yet! I fully recommend to newcomers to ignore all the hate from certain people on OTLand and just try it out for yourselves, you won’t regret it

View attachment 78313This is how Gaymmasters of SOERPG treat their players
Correction, this is how we treat cheaters.

Don't get me wrong, the comments were uncalled for and were definitely unecessary. However, this is far from your first rodeo, you have been here before and every coin has a flip side.

You and your comrades were caught and punished and I can understand that ones frustration can get to certain level due to circumstances and in your case it were the lies and deceit, over and over. Besides that point whenever you don't get your way, you try to pull rank. This time you did not get what you wanted, so then you try to paint us black.

At the end of the day we shouldn't forget its just a game and we're humans too, don't forget that. Final note, there is a saying which goes 'Whoever burns his seat, is bound to sit on the blisters'.

Did you just now find out the truth about this server? please just go read the rest of threads.
This Novia and also Finis are full incompetent gamemasters
It's always funny to me, I've been playing SoE for around 7 months and all GM interactions I had were friendly, full of passion and joking and chilling.

I keep hearing about Evil GM Finis and Evil GM Novia, because they've implemented a lot of rules into actions that were neglected.

But there's something I realized... The people who cry about those GMs are the ones who get banned, you'll spend a lot of time telling them how awful they are and yet you don't even spend 1% of that time playing legit.

Honestly, if anyone is looking for a server where staff care about power abuse, send botters back to banishment where they belong they will REALLY enjoy Souls of Elysium, if you are botter you'll probably join two lads above crying that you've been banned again and again.

9/10 would recommend customer service of SoE

Would be 10, but they don't ban those fools above often enough.

Sincerily,
Honest player, there's a lot of us, and those guys above aren't that.

View attachment 78313This is how Gaymmasters of SOERPG treat their players

Give us full screenshot coward, show us the cam it's cut off and what you've been banned for.

Doyouevenlift & MC Kresha - Both cheaters who are so hurt they got deleted, that they decide to stick around and make posts on the thread.

Funny to see how owners of this server is okay with GM trashtalking their players (even if they did wrong or not). Momential hype, soon people leave the server and you guys will go back to start pvp enfo with 50 players online to try and grab some more cash from the community

Funny to see how owners of this server is okay with GM trashtalking their players (even if they did wrong or not). Momential hype, soon people leave the server and you guys will go back to start pvp enfo with 50 players online to try and grab some more cash from the community
You sit there and say they trash talk their “players”… I for one don’t see botters as players… Every interaction I’ve had with any GM/Admin has been nothing but nice… As a player on SoE, that screenshot is nothing less of awesome. Play Stupid Games, Win Stupid Prizes…

If the “players” that are going to leave do nothing but bot/cheat in other ways, it’s not much of a loss at all… but You can’t sit there and try to say this is a P2W server or that it’s just a money grab… They have arguably the best two Devs any OT community has to offer and they care about the work they do

You sit there and say they trash talk their “players”… I for one don’t see botters as players… Every interaction I’ve had with any GM/Admin has been nothing but nice… As a player on SoE, that screenshot is nothing less of awesome. Play Stupid Games, Win Stupid Prizes…

If the “players” that are going to leave do nothing but bot/cheat in other ways, it’s not much of a loss at all… but You can’t sit there and try to say this is a P2W server or that it’s just a money grab… They have arguably the best two Devs any OT community has to offer and they care about the work they do
Asslicking on the highest level. Nobody asked about your opinion on what u define as a player or not. If you host a 1x server you have to, in someway, act professional and with this comes responsebility. You cannot have a GM going around telling people to stfu or call them fucking loser even if they are botting or not.
Novia took watter over his head and these ''godish devs'' that you seem to look up to so much does nothing about it.
Im pretty sure you are a evo999x player and on these server its cool to act how you think is correct.
get lost

Asslicking on the highest level. Nobody asked about your opinion on what u define as a player or not. If you host a 1x server you have to, in someway, act professional and with this comes responsebility. You cannot have a GM going around telling people to stfu or call them fucking loser even if they are botting or not.
Novia took watter over his head and these ''godish devs'' that you seem to look up to so much does nothing about it.
Im pretty sure you are a evo999x player and on these server its cool to act how you think is correct.
get lost
I once again ask you, where is the webcam you've cut it off coward. If you have evidence of GM being corrupt and abusing their position as you seem to imply, then show us what you've wrote to him before and after and give us video.

Are you one of those people who write all day on discord trashing on server and administration cause they keep banning your alts?

You're talking about evo999x yet you're the one who was banned for botting, what's real and what's your imagination?
This server has plenty of missing things, stupid ideas and bad implementations.

You've forfit all your rights to treat you with respect the moment you started botting. You have 0 respect for other players and admins and yet you demand to be treated in such way? Even in this thread you don't have enough respect to give us the cam. Go back to your cave troll, or to whatever shitty OT that paid you to talk shit here ;)

This ot has plenty of mistakes and errors and bad implementations, but the way they deal with people like you i'd again rate at 9/10. Botters deserve nothing, but delete.

Last edited by a moderator:
get lost
Giving my opinion on how the devs put in hard work and every interaction I’ve had with GMs who ban people like you. Sure my opinion wasn’t asked for but neither was yours… You are butthurt because a GM called you a loser for botting “, which Novia wasn’t wrong… The first thing you do is make a talking post exactly like a loser would… If the shoe fits, Wear it I guess…

Last edited by a moderator:
The delusion of these idiots who get banned for botting, and then complain about how a GM was mean to him because he was botting xDD

I thought the noobs of OTLand couldn't get any lower, but this is full blown retardation. GJ boys

Not 100% sure why my post got moderated but none the less…

On Topic: SoE is a great server to play if you want to have fun, if all you want to do is bot and then complain that you got banned and then go and try to make the server look bad, then this is NOT a server for you… You will get caught

Imagine cheating and then getting triggered by getting a comment saying "loser" because you cheat.

l m a o

Not too late to get started! SoE’s relaxed atmosphere is comforting to new players through all stages of server progression. Stay away from forum dramas and just form your own opinions. There is something for every player type here!

Back