• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] MasterCores.com [7.4/Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
they could be that good, but odds of it are same as winning the lottery probably. watch the video and see urself instead of just defending ur team mates

they could be that good, but odds of it are same as winning the lottery probably. watch the video and see urself instead of just defending ur team mates

My teammates? I don't even play mastercores lol. But i've encountered mex and his team a lot and i'm sure they don't bot ANYMORE. I am aware some of them did use bots in the past since i've caught several of them with bot.

Also it might've just been a lucky combo, shooting someone running straight in the desert = easy

Doesnt matter for now. We left this ot, we wont come back even if realsoft undeleted/unbanned us. We are done with that server.

So why do all the realots people keep posting on mastercores, if they don't like it....
gtfo and go back to realots

Doesnt matter for now. We left this ot, we wont come back even if realsoft undeleted/unbanned us. We are done with that server.

sux he got caught, but if u quit cuz 1 of ur team members was cheating and got caught and punished then i guess u dont deserve to play in a nice ot anyways. anyways i feel sry for any who follow u cuz once a cheater always a cheater and playing against cheaters in old tibia isnt fun. if u wanna play vs cheater go real tibia. cya

We are leaving because they've been banned for nothing. They werent using combo bot.

think erik just felt bad that ppl with more ppl / levels / supplies losing by some score of like 300-80 or smth ;/

now few of us who dont wanna play realots are left with no team cause of it ^^

well khalifa sometimes when u gain things in an unfair way (teaming with cheaters), u lose them in a similar way. uknow karma does exist. anyways you deserve no team :)

Why is the opposing team even talking about cheating? Zaowan has been using bot ever since he was born, Missy Moonblade is being called an aimbot even by randoms who have nothing to do with war and I personally saw him shoot under roof TWICE. To top that off, someone from your team admitted to knowing that those 2 bot and said there's even more.

So please, don't talk about bots when your team is clearly the one botting. A bunch of no-skill players who lose in every aspect of the game.

lol i see in gamechat everyday someone saying zaowan is botting... and as for missy moonblade i never saw anyone call him a botter randomly but he told me the gm checked him few times for blackd bot cuz enemies was complaining. anyways the difference between these guys? they arent deleted. anyone can call botter to another all day but without proofs is nothing. if missy is using bot so clearly then make a cam when u fight him and post it. im sure mex has so many cams of fighting with missy and zaowan so show some of them? show me shooting under a roof, surely he will be deleted too. noobs talking shit cuz ur mad plz.

and now i guess ull say "even that video isnt proof" and then u can guess ill call u and idiot :)

its proof enough in that video. but so do u have movie of missy shooting under a roof or so? cuz post it if u do lets delete him. down with all cheaters i dont care. if u dont, stop claim shit on him, or any else barbar~

That video is not the reason for the deletions Erik did. Else we would delete the whole team. We only deleted the characters that we knew cheated.

The reason you ton got banned for spamming is well. Pretty obvious.

Anyway, our new antibot system takes place now. So I expect alot of auto deletions tonight. :p Better late than never.

This may hurt the players online records, but will overall cleanse us from cheaters. I know that non-cheating players will also leave because of their friends/teams/favourite enemys get separated but it will be fine eventually.

And I dont think Realots will be too soft on the banhammer either. I bet he also wishes a clean community.

lol well there we have it, zabije and the other guy are proven cheaters from another source on top of the video proof. jeesh now we see who else gets deleted :D

Status
Not open for further replies.