• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [Custom] Necronia ❂ Open-Beta Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Port
Client Protocol
Well I logged in, was excited to check out the game play so I skipped the tutorial & intro which I probably shouldn't have because I was lost right away.

The interface has a lot going on, its very well done artistically but at the same time very cluttered, the text is too small to see what it is what, and there is only a few areas in the interface which show a mouse over with a description, the color scheme doesn't seem to match the icons used. (maybe I am just used to old school tibia clients) I was both right clicking and left clicking everything, was a little frustrating but I do have a massive headache atm so maybe that contributed to the frustration :p

I'll have another look a bit later when I am feeling better.

Please do, and if you have any specific suggestions or complaints, use the CTRL+Z -> Report issues with Client interface and leave us some feedback on the bitbucket that we can review and apply changes if necessary.
It is fair to say that transitioning from playing on Cip's client to this one is a weird experience at first.

The much anticipated patch 1.23 should be landing later today together with a huge news post and possibly a video/post with a new Necromancer review to guide you into your new powers.

So tell me Necromancers, do you think you're ready to handle them?

uItF25X.gif

The much anticipated patch 1.23 should be landing later today together with a huge news post and possibly a video/post with a new Necromancer review to guide you into your new powers.

uItF25X.gif

Looks cool, but what is with the weird resolution? xD

Looks cool, but what is with the weird resolution? xD
Yeah like Tarek said, this gif recorder destroys the quality a lot but what can you do ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Will be better if I manage to record a video later, though PC is not doing well these days in terms of recordings, lagging hard :(

Recently joined the OT community again... HOLY SHIT this server looks good. Good luck!

Cleaned the thread from some uneccesary obnoxious feedback. If anyone feel butthurt about it feel free to drop me a PM or report me.
Sometimes I catch myself being an obnoxious bastard, and my solution is a cup of tea. That way everything quickly becomes a little bit brighter. :)
Please be kind to each other, this forum is a development community for entertainment.

The patch is finally here,
Check out the Necromancer rework (gifs and explanations included) and more interesting images/features on the link below!

Cleaned the thread from some uneccesary obnoxious feedback. If anyone feel butthurt about it feel free to drop me a PM or report me.
Sometimes I catch myself being an obnoxious bastard, and my solution is a cup of tea. That way everything quickly becomes a little bit brighter. :)
Please be kind to each other, this forum is a development community for entertainment.

Hey Znote, thanks for the impromptu moderation of salt, appreciate it. Real trooper. :)

Check out the Necromancer rework (gifs and explanations included) and more interesting images/features on the link below!

Hey Znote, thanks for the impromptu moderation of salt, appreciate it. Real trooper. :)
omg so cute kitten. omfg omg S: :oops:

Wow you did such a great job ! very good effects and infos also about the combat stance dmg def etc just awesome thanks! keep it going!

Hard to keep myself from playing this since there is legit nothing... But kinda don't want to ruin it for me if/when this finally goes live and is out of beta

Hard to keep myself from playing this since there is legit nothing... But kinda don't want to ruin it for me if/when this finally goes live and is out of beta
u play this ill play, i dont play cuz it looks legitly hard and no one to hunt with

u play this ill play, i dont play cuz it looks legitly hard and no one to hunt with
Well I mean I'm down to play this with you, explore some secrets that's Necronia has to hide :p would have to wait till like Saturday night or Sunday but I'm down to start

Well, it is a little hard and at first you might miss a friend to hunt with, but at some point you'll make a friend and finish with this problem.
And you can always ask questions on the discord channel or in game, there are always people willing to help.

Well I mean I'm down to play this with you, explore some secrets that's Necronia has to hide :p would have to wait till like Saturday night or Sunday but I'm down to start

Like I mentioned earlier, we will soon be changing Bawfuria a lot so that it's easier to get into and out of for those who want that experience, but if you're gonna start now, make sure you don't try to rush it and make mistakes like killing animals in the village that you'll later have to pay for, etc.

Good luck! And join our discord like Croshark suggested to stay in touch with others and receive help if needed.

Like I mentioned earlier, we will soon be changing Bawfuria a lot so that it's easier to get into and out of for those who want that experience, but if you're gonna start now, make sure you don't try to rush it and make mistakes like killing animals in the village that you'll later have to pay for, etc.

Good luck! And join our discord like Croshark suggested to stay in touch with others and receive help if needed.
I've been in the discord for awhile :p , but did not know about the whole animals in the village that if you kill them you have to pay lmao

I've been in the discord for awhile :p , but did not know about the whole animals in the village that if you kill them you have to pay lmao

Yeah, I suppose judging by some previous feedback that this information was not conspicuous enough so people missed it and learned the hard way. Or someone just refused to read text.

its approaching saturday lmao im down still haha

uItF25X.gif

Is that actually in the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back