• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

GMClients

I want to make if fully featured on Yet Another Tibia Client someday. Including my dream of clicking on the map and getting teleported (for gods only).

Very nice idea but what happens if your on a normal player with this client?
Does it say that you can't do it because your not gm or does it remove the options?

I'm pretty curious about that.

It simply executes the commands that you would type. So if a player gets ahold of it, they may have some nice menus but they will do nothing, unless your server allows it normally.

I want to make if fully featured on Yet Another Tibia Client someday. Including my dream of clicking on the map and getting teleported (for gods only).

I'm working on making a rightclick on minimap and "Teleport too" menu for the Advanced version, but I've run into some problems and CBA to go too deep.

It would be nice if the menu's wouldn't appear if people don't have the right access to view them (its a bit hard but possible).

Though I like the idea and I might get one.

Can you get them for your own server? (custom ip/port/background etc)
And can all your GM's/god's use them or are they licensed to just 1 person?

It would be nice if the menu's wouldn't appear if people don't have the right access to view them (its a bit hard but possible).

Though I like the idea and I might get one.

Can you get them for your own server? (custom ip/port/background etc)
And can all your GM's/god's use them or are they licensed to just 1 person?

This why I say PM me. I can add custom commands and stuff and just make it autochange IP and stuff. This will make it so all your GM's can use it, but you cant go giving it away to friend who havent payed.

Yes, advanced versions aren't free, but you can PM me for info.

Its not to give it away to a friend who didn't pay but more that my GM's can use the client for free (I paid for it).
Cause many GM's wouldn't want to buy a client even it it helps this much.

I'll give you an pm in a few days, busy with some other stuff atm.

Its not to give it away to a friend who didn't pay but more that my GM's can use the client for free (I paid for it).
Cause many GM's wouldn't want to buy a client even it it helps this much.

I'll give you an pm in a few days, busy with some other stuff atm.

Did you read what I said? Lol.

All the GM's for YOUR SERVER are able to use it. Just not for other servers. I think it sounds perfectly reasonable.

Bug found, this thing eats my cpu usage. Goes up from my normal (20%-35%, 40% MAX) up to 100 after a few seconds of it being opened, and I'm not even logged in

he addressed this in the download thread, its in the first post. Its a neverending loop that he forgot to take out in the public version since its not needed. So it keeps going till you close it. He fixed it, just needs to update the link.

EDIT: nevermind it was like the 5th post he said it
Also, this version seems to be a CPU hog due to a simple mistake I made.. Sorry about that.

Oh ok, thanks for pointing that out to me. I'll keep a look out for the updated link. I'll be looking into getting a custom client for my server, possibly one for normal users if any cool features can be thought of for normal players to utilize

Im sure if you pm him he'll be happy to make you something of the sort.

Yes, I'll be happy to make custom client for your server. I actually had a thread about that including pricing and possible usage, but mods deleted it.

Get a fix of that cpu usage bug out and I'll talk prices with you, I can edit the ip and basic stuff myself. I'd want more advanced features than that you're showing now, any ideas?

The CPU bug is a simple fix. I forgot to comment out:

while (true)
{

}

So its infinitely doing nothing (which actually takes CPU to process the loop), when what it should be doing is setting the client IP in premmy versions, and then sleeping for 200 MS.

As for things I can do:
Add new butons on main menu, near enter game etc. Even make a new panel Similar to the Enter Game panel with as many buttons as you would like. Print text on the screen or on certain player. Add context menus. Add icons. Etc~

Tibiaugbot.com

Any edits you see made to the client with that bot I can do, and then some. Just ask.

Let me know when I can download the fixed version. And how much would something like the custom panel cost me?

This is awesome!

Few suggestions for this moment (I have more concepts in my mind which would be useful for GMs, but it requires more commands on server - or /lua command which can execute absolute ANYTHING but may by dangerous)

* Items:
- Clone - will call '/i itemId (bad that it will require build-in items.xml - OR - optional param to /i command which will be able to create item by client-id)
- Teleport to (/goto x,y,z)

* Any creatures
- Teleport to (/goto)
- Teleport here (/c)
- Teleport down (/down)
- Teleport up (/up)
- Attributes changer (/attr)

* Players
- House info (/gethouse name)
- House info + teleport here (/gethouse name, yes)
- Promote & Demote (/promote & /demote)

* Self
- Enable/disable map click teleportation. (/cliport)
- Enable/disable private messages ignoring. (/squelch)

Great ideas!

I'll definitely add the mapclick ones as now I know a really nice way of doing them without context menus.

Back