• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Here we go again =)

Shaka

Reaction score
Westbay has been beaten once again on open battle. Having the equal team during battles gives for both the same chances to win =)

It was a show which happened in 10 minutes.

A small revenge for going with 15 people against 6 a few hours ago :>

Westbay has been beaten once again on open battle. Having the equal team during battles gives for both the same chances to win =)

lol? you kidding? I just solo'd like 5 of you guys and then you said "no, i killed them" and ignored me ...That must be a joke, We killed like more then half of ur team, and some of them 2x..And yeah, i count the randoms that michael took in. We won the war. so now its time to me to retired after beating the "polak team".

LOL you're so funny, are you talking about this what happened 5 minutes ago? You died like a noob and you killed 3 from us because 5 people from us spammed ue lol.

And the thread is about open battle you lost in 10 minutes. You killed 2 from us during the battle and we killed a few more but you guys went to a trap so there were mistakes and 2 from us died too.

Your two deads were so funny haha.

LOL you're so funny, are you talking about this what happened 5 minutes ago? You died like a noob and you killed 3 from us because 5 people from us spammed ue lol.

And the thread is about open battle you lost in 10 minutes. You killed 2 from us during the battle and we killed a few more but you guys went to a trap so there were mistakes and 2 from us died too.

Your two deads were so funny haha.
lol, right...I killed like 3 of you when i spammed ues the second time i died, and i belive my team also killed a few randoms u took in during the battle, I killed 5 of you i belive, and Parcatras totally solo without your ues.

Your team is still bunch of noobs =/ that's the point and you can't stand :<

shaka you are just embarissing yourself.. you are always like 10 more than us in battles...

Qknight, keep your own ideas to yourself and think about ur rl life instead of sitting on forum 24/7

@up
Today we were like 6 people and then your team was 15 or more. Later, when we both got people battle was equal =D but ur noob pvp killed u.

Qknight, keep your own ideas to yourself and think about ur rl life instead of sitting on forum 24/7

@up
Today we were like 6 people and then your team was 15 or more. Later, when we both got people battle was equal =D but ur noob pvp killed u.
If anyone of you guys got a cam, then watch the cam. You can easly see that you are like 30 and we are 13, And it really looks like your the one that need to get some fresh air, I mean ..sitting in pz 24/7 most be boring, instead of sitting pz, go out and do something..Iam out like 10 hours per day, when i wanna pk in icechaw every hotstepper is in thais dp, not funny.

The cam didn't save =/ Well, I'm having rl time, during tests finishing school, enjoying with my girlfriend. Everything is ok =) We are in pz when we have 10 or more people less than you :> and don't lie, even if you had 30 and the same thing about us you would never win =/

Win some, lose some.

Guys I'm inviting you to albania.mine.nu
Come on normal ots and show ur real pvp. =) Asobati team already came.

Back