• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How Would You Guys Like An OT

What Type of Server do You Like?

• RPG (Walk To Spawn. Non-Infinite Ammo / Runes)

Votes: 26 48.1%
  • Teleports (Teleport OTs. Lazy Ots. Tons of Quests and Updates.)

Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Real Tibia (Real-Tibia based with Some Custom Islands or Monsters)

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Other (Please State Your Idea Below)

Votes: 6 11.1%

• Total voters

Nycide

Nycide Mapping
Reaction score
Be honest. Tell me your ideas, and everything that would make you stay there. And, if you can, tell me the best place to Host it, and what to run it on. If you have any good Dedicated sites, please say that also in your response to the question.

Also, please answer the question above, so I can tell what type.

This does not mean I am making a server. I'm just planning one. It will not be opened for a while. So, if you want, when I make the discussion thread, just sit back and watch the process.

high exp all edited XDD

haha Cesar, that's what most of the players want. Easy experience, get tons of levels fast, awesome damage, crowded for good PvP. Those servers are usually pretty successful for a excess amount of time, then they start to die down. I would only attempt to make one of these if you were in it for the money.. I'm just in it to have a long lasting OT for recognition, that the donations will at least help me pay for my Dedicated Server that I will have if I get players, not having a ton of money in my Paypal, never getting on, etc.

Anyways, thanks for the response, I will do the complete evaluation of each type of server as people respond.

well it would last long if you keep updating adding new events (new not like ones already exist) making many quest... stuff like that xDD

edited:
and dont be a jerk and do reset of accounts every 3 months like others
xDD

well it would last long if you keep updating adding new events (new not like ones already exist) making many quest... stuff like that xDD

edited:
and dont be a jerk and do reset of accounts every 3 months like others
xDD

Yeah. If I were to create one of these, I would always update it with new features, quests, events, monsters, items, runes, etc. I wouldn't just keep it as the original, as that would just be a complete scam to the people who play the game.

RPG (Walk To Spawn. Non-Infinite Ammo / Runes)
will fail hardly coz of low amount of players

Teleports (Teleport OTs. Lazy Ots. Tons of Quests and Updates.)
will fail coz of donate items, and i dont see ur point with this setence "tons of quests and updates", since all servers should have this, not only the high rates -.-

Real Tibia (Real-Tibia based with Some Custom Islands or Monsters)
will fail coz of the custom things, rl needs to be rl imo

Other (Please State Your Idea Below)
otserver nowdays are a fail i dont know wtf i'm doing here anyways xD

will fail hardly coz of low amount of players

will fail coz of donate items, and i dont see ur point with this setence "tons of quests and updates", since all servers should have this, not only the high rates -.-

will fail coz of the custom things, rl needs to be rl imo

otserver nowdays are a fail i dont know wtf i'm doing here anyways xD

I can state many good up an running versions of all those servers..

ok, tell me atleast 5 of each where more than 90% of the players aren't AFK/training :D

ok, tell me atleast 5 of each where more than 90% of the players aren't AFK/training :D

As long as their online, and playing, it's not necessarily a failure, now is it?

RPG - Unline.org / Collapsor / Zantera / FrozenHell / Forge of Elements / Molten Dawn
Teleports - SpiderOTs / XTremeOT / ForgottenL /
Real Tibia - Tibia-OT.com | Tibia Otserv | Latest News / Zenadia / Noite / Tibiawar.org / OmegaOT
Other - Not Really Sure What To Post..

Now. Look :)

As long as their online, and playing, it's not necessarily a failure, now is it?

dude, i can have an otserver that has been online since tibia 7.6 til today, with a average of 15 on, YES I'M A FAILURE, but if u think that ots that have time that they are online (months, ok?) and have a low amount of player is not a failure, then ok, is ur opinion, but my opinion is that they are all a failure =D I miss the old days, when ots used to be fun and not a moneymaker for the owner, I miss the ots with alot of bugs but even like that they were funny, the owner didn't even think on money, the time when the ots were hosted on a PC but still funny, when the ots were not 24/7 but still funny, nowdays the first (or second) thing that a owner do is to install a shop and set up the donations, well but ok if u think that ots nowdays are sucessfull alot of thumbsup for u :thumbup:

@Evil Puncker: Even in mind with, "Owners set up shops and make money", do you remember when OTs didn't make money? How many OTs could you play without lag? I'm not saying "download & run" servers are good. Because they're NOT. But I hope if an owner makes money off an OT, they at least give a lot back to the community and make sure they have a good dedicated server for a server their players love.

Red

yeah dude, lag is a damn thing, but wathever, i prefer the lag of 7.6 ots isntead of the no lags+donate of nowdays =/ but i'm talking about the mind of the owners, today there are 7.6 servers, but this is not the same as the 7.6 servers of some years ago, where all was made to be funny, the words "sms", "shop", "vip" does not event existed :p

Back