• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hubbzor is a Cheater

Reaper

Reaction score
He has been using his EK Clicket to block the path to Custom dragons while he bots.

I managed to push his ek out though.

Stop cheating!

Reaper(Soul Reaper ingm) was rooked by me and my friends, thats prolly why he came up with this pathetic lie.. Yes i block the path, thats true but i wont move till a gm comes to me and tell me to move since its nothing illigal to block paths if your able to kill the character blockin, and its not my problem that its non pvp there, thats thunderfalls owners fault not mine, i'm just the first one to do this thats why you whine.. and i bot? Lol, gm u can come check me anytime

is Little reaper still mad/sad since we rooked you? :(

Well, you deserved it ;)

/Skruf Sterk

Reaper(Soul Reaper ingm) was rooked by me and my friends, thats prolly why he came up with this pathetic lie.. Yes i block the path, thats true but i wont move till a gm comes to me and tell me to move since its nothing illigal to block paths if your able to kill the character blockin, and its not my problem that its non pvp there, thats thunderfalls owners fault not mine, i'm just the first one to do this thats why you whine.. and i bot? Lol, gm u can come check me anytime

So if your blocking path with one char and hunting with other u are breaking rules. Mcing is not allowed.

i ain't mcing, im not even hunting down there its my friends, deza~ maas and those other people..

u did hunt there yesterday
and u still botting there
15:07 Clicket is to the north-east.
15:07 Hubbzor is to the north-east.

Last edited:
heard of 2 computers?

Im not trying to talk him out of it, but he is my friend.

Like i got 1 comp, my family got 2 comps.. i guess someone else got more than 1 comp too....

Actually im not Soul reaper im just pissed you were doing this

I was trying to show my friend the spawn so he could hunt and when i finally got in sure enough you were botting.

17:52 GM Vanderlay has taken the action "Banishment" against: Hubbzor (Warnings: 1), with reason: "Using Unofficial Software to Play", and comment: "cavebotting".

buhu, oh yeah.. i got banned, i'll just get some of my bitches on my msn to send me a text msg and i get unbanned nuffin hard :D

eh, tomorrow im back again.. No hustle really.. i dont take ot that serious that i get owned cuz i got banned 2 days, sorry guys.

Crying? Eh, no? I dont even care.. Those people we war against never comes out anyways..

Last edited:
NOTICE THIS: hubbzor is using NG when he's botting!
(you could tell because he used exori mort(exori mort/vis/flam is only available on ng)

Not that anybody cares about it, its just a fun thing to notice :>

Back