• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ice Chaw

Dzumior

Reaction score
I look what people write on forum about ots.

First of all look what they do ? Did they work to update server ?
Death Ring exist but dont working , pz bug on darashia isn't fixed.
Items From Inq Boss doesn't exist.
To get ban is 6 people and u have w8 6h for 1 frags.
But its PVP ENFO. (Ok fine you need get every fucking 5 Euro for unban or exp scrool or fuckig items)
All server is only for money HAHAH when/where will be PACC for 20 EURO 1 MONTH AHHAAHAH.
Its all from me :)

Im Glad to see Alexx is working with you i mean this team who care about money you are nice man and u can do ALOT OF MORE then they can do.
Only 1 nice man who cares about icechaw make Events login from time to time chekt bot etc.
1 FUCKING NICE MAN.

Im ready for get ban REASON :

Last edited by a moderator:
Every events which was on IceChaw was mega fail with debugs and lags.

im still playing ?

You Owned Me !!!

I hope did u sleep 1 month ? and weak up today and tell me you are online !

I look what people write on forum about ots.

First of all look what they do ? Did they work to update server ?
Death Ring exist but dont working , pz bug on darashia isn't fixed.
Items From Inq Boss doesn't exist.
To get ban is 6 people and u have w8 6h for 1 frags.
But its PVP ENFO. (Ok fine you need get every fucking 5 Euro for unban or exp scrool or fuckig items)
All server is only for money HAHAH when/where will be PACC for 20 EURO 1 MONTH AHHAAHAH.
Its all from me :)

Im Glad to see Alexx is working with you i mean this team who care about money you are nice man and u can do ALOT OF MORE then they can do.
Only 1 nice man who cares about icechaw make Events login from time to time chekt bot etc.
1 FUCKING NICE MAN.

Im ready for get ban REASON :

im that fucking man?!? thanks you!!! thanks you!!!

look hER noba wat u mean no itens from inki boss??? im loot itens from bosses nB!!! .--.-., death ring is bugged yes, idiota there is other big things that they are fixing fuked..--.-. death ring, is 1 item that no one probably will use, oh S:S sorry u will but who cares and u tel my u 20 yer old

If you are in that age you probably know that money is the thing people need now days, look at the world you idiot, the car mark Saab almost closed and look on those internet sites there you could check what people are selling, (ebay etc..) you know how much people are selling now days? I remember that the Dodge was like for 200-300k (KR) now days they are 100-130k KR

of course they are thinking about their players but the money first... no one open a rl map that is that big, with no donation system

im that fucking man?!? thanks you!!! thanks you!!!

look hER noba wat u mean no itens from inki boss??? im loot itens from bosses nB!!! .--.-., death ring is bugged yes, idiota there is other big things that they are fixing fuked..--.-. death ring, is 1 item that no one probably will use, oh S:S sorry u will but who cares and u tel my u 20 yer old

If you are in that age you probably know that money is the thing people need now days, look at the world you idiot, the car mark Saab almost closed and look on those internet sites there you could check what people are selling, (ebay etc..) you know how much people are selling now days? I remember that the Dodge was like for 200-300k (KR) now days they are 100-130k KR

of course they are thinking about their players but the money first... no one open a rl map that is that big, with no donation system

How the fuck do you relate the car market to a ot server?

Im with you the server starts to lagg some events are kinda Fuc*ed and i can see that feloth and hani has posted some here and makes some nice things but serios this server is only for cash?

Still like 2 months later after this thread was made
Death ring still bugs
In other post (paladin takes 90 in atk on a mage/eq in lvl 250~
Mages and knights take like 300-600 on a paladin

Is it good? exevo mas san 200
sd 130

/end for rachaw cya in game hope you fixx rps atkss.

Nov 09 2009, 03:34:44 Died at Level 869 by a golgordan
Nov 05 2009, 06:07:27 Killed at Level 833 by Mumbasse

rewrite
Nov 09 2009, 03:34:44 Died at Level 869 by debug
Nov 05 2009, 06:07:27 Killed at Level 833 by breaks

Thx GM's for disband of Icechaw and only log when want make events.

rewrite

Nov 09 2009, 03:34:44 Died at Level 869 by c'mon dude you cant block 2 bosses + the towers

Nov 05 2009, 06:07:27 Killed at Level 833 by <mc'ing with ue script and completely forgot ur mana, no way to heal with 0 mana ;( >

rewrite

LFMAO

GTFO you stupid rooker

let make some pvp, dont cry

because you not in order that of the persons answer badly that post any thing in the forum? Go arranje what to do my lover

8)~ I don't need show u my pvp, u know...Im better than u ;x

go cry... ;)

fixx delete so its like 30 to rs or you cant pvp if you dont wanna rs and ban and shit.

because you not in order that of the persons answer badly that post any thing in the forum? Go arranje what to do my lover

8)~ I don't need show u my pvp, u know...Im better than u ;x

go cry... ;)

Better than me? I don't think so, because I never fought versus you.

What with yourself are you representing? Totally nothing, because you every level got on your noobchar.

Back