• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Idea's and such for the development of my OT.

Cornwallis

Reaction score
Alright, I've been working on my OT for a little while now, I'm not going to lie and say I spend all day and night working on it because I don't. I work on it here and there. Where I stand with it, it seems really boring to level up, which is my biggest concern. I'm trying to make a fun OT but I need some ideas because the leveling part of it just seems too dull. I've tried many many servers and I'm trying to make an OT to my standards. Out of every OT I've played, I have to say that unline.org is the most fun to level up on and explore. I'm not trying to add all the premium points and money when you get to a certain level, in my opinion that ruins the server. Feel free to give any advice at all, criticism, whatever. Here is where I stand with features atm:
~ Xilux OT ~
Infinite Potions -- Probably going to do the charges system with !buycharges, let me know opinions.
Custom Map -- I'm a terrible mapper, my friend in real life makes the map
Edited Experience Rate -- I came up with a new experience rate, no clue why, I was just bored and started doing math and found one that worked :p
Edited SkillTries and Mana needed to skill up -- Again, probably just cuz I can. Lol
Custom Spells -- I'm trying to make PVP and such take skill, like my paladin spell that hits harder at different ranges ( NAO STEEL MI IDEA MENZ! )
Custom Monsters -- This may be a big part of the dull leveling system, I try to add many spells to them to make it like more challenging, idk.
Bosses -- Most spawns have a boss in them, which drops items for that level, different grades of weapons, armors, etc.
Custom death -- If you die without white or red skull, you are just teleported to the temple. Opinions PLAX
Every vocation uses 1 type of weapon. -- Druid and Sorcerer use club fighting, it's a wand based on club skill. Knight uses sword, Butcher uses axe.

There's more, I'm just too tired to name it atm. Please give me advice, all is accepted.

Looks pretty cool actually! I like the custom death alot. :p
But can you tell us why it's boring to level up? I think that would make it a little easier for some feedback on why it's boring atm.

Maybe it's just boring to me because I made every aspect of what you use to hunt as far as weapons - spells - experience - and I know what to expect when I start hunting? Or maybe it's the map. I'm not sure, it just doesn't excite me, you know? You'll have to try it sometime and let me know your thoughts, I'm a little busy today but pm me and I can let you check it out :p Thanks for the reply btw, and thanks for the opinion on my custom death system!

Back