• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I'm back, who's up for OB?!

Maas90

Reaction score
Yeah I'm back from my retirement, any team that wants an OB?
Alexandras team?
Master Plan?
Masterminds?

Message me in-game or in this thread and we'll arrange one.
thx.

I would try it again master plan. They are most powerfull guild on the server. my team is getting levels and shit. Well call u when time is right

haha alexandra you guys will never be able to kill them ;)

we goed out in like 5 obs against them 1 win 4 losse ;D

they just run over us the 2-3 first :p

Master Plan aint the most powerful -.- They have most members thats it, we're the most organized and if some1 thinks they are better then us, ur welcome to arrange a time for OB. pff

Master Plan aint the most powerful -.- They have most members thats it, we're the most organized and if some1 thinks they are better then us, ur welcome to arrange a time for OB. pff

you stupid? I mean after time master plan biggest guild.

time are the most serious and organized guild ever on this server..
thems leader, Deza are really good both in deffs and obs so i wanna see how it will go for mp, alexandra and co

ya mayby..we will be when we get lvls ;] its sucks u are 2 x more and all around 120-180 we are just like 70-140 hehheh :thumbup:

we talked about strongest not biggest, how big the team is much more conflicts in it then, they probally just random invite all

I dont see "WE" talked i see only Maas post so please shut the fuck up and stop flaming alexandra with all ur lame posts aight?

ya mayby..we will be when we get lvls ;] its sucks u are 2 x more and all around 120-180 we are just like 70-140 hehheh :thumbup:

2x more? come on, all our members are retired, when making sneaks or small battles and such we are mostly only 2 or 3 ppl, never more than 6-7. If we have to face a serious team tho we'll get our retired chars unretired in a blink of an eye trust me, just bring it and stop telling us u need levels.

anyways seems like RunNhide is coming here, at last some worthy opponents.

Back