• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Improvements?

Vanderlay

Back on track
Premium User
Reaction score
I just wonder, what do you guys expect from us Owners & Gamemasters?
Please state your plus and minus thoughts about us and what you wish us to improve. And now im speaking as a team and not as in me, myself.
Anything non-serious posts will be deleted.
Reason for why I'm doing this is because I'd like to improve the servers and community.

Yours,
ExqurSoft Team.

Well, I think it's the 4th time I guess, or the third...
hm.. Correct me Richey

But please add the Sea Serpent Area near Svargrond ;)
So players can loot the rares they drop.
Like Thaian Sword and that Ice plate (forgot the name).
Another thing is the Glorious axe.

Ok, so far to the ingame improvements.
When I came to this server some month ago (I didn't play for 5 month here now, I was just the first time on the server...)
You (Vandaaaalaaay) made some events like ... uff forgot the name.. Hide and seek I guess.
Now I just see messages like "Unknown ships has been sighted...","In the deeps of Goroma...""Asshole12 has been baned..."

Well, the First 2 were Automessages but all actions you guys do ingame are Banning people.
Where is the fun?

Well, that's what Neon did, he made some jokes and showed that a GM is a guy like we are. Maybe you shouldn't act "untouchable". Sure it's a serious OTS, but please... Make some more jokes ;) Some events. Maybe a little PVP Tournament and give us some information about the secret project you are working on.

Actually I don't know how to say it. But Softcores is such a great server and it could have more people playing on it.

Last but not least !!

CHANGE THE FUCKING DESCRIPTION AND OTSERVLIST.ORG!!!

MidRate RL map 8.40 -.-

It's 8.41!
If people from rl tibia see this they won't come.

(Okay some do it because they know it's 8.41, like the Aurea War guys atm)

Oh I forgot, update the War stats.

Ultimate Desperados Vs Chosen Ones???

This war is more then over!
It was active in the days i started here <(^.^<)

I'll reply more stuff ;)

PeaCe!

Good points, and good thoughts.
I'll put em into mind.
Me myself have been a lot in-active lately because I've been busy having fun IRL ^^
Well I'm going to be more active now anyway.

What you could change is delete the wars which aint active anymore since there is like 1000 of them pending and the rest 'active' but most of those guilds are gone already.

Maybe you can ask people what they think about the vocations know? What would they like to change? For example those new potions, the new spells. That's what I really wanna see.

Can't think any more bugs / problems so here you go.

What you could change is delete the wars which aint active anymore since there is like 1000 of them pending and the rest 'active' but most of those guilds are gone already.

Maybe you can ask people what they think about the vocations know? What would they like to change? For example those new potions, the new spells. That's what I really wanna see.

Can't think any more bugs / problems so here you go.

Yeah, hopefully the war system will be improved soon.. :)

Yeah, hopefully the war system will be improved soon.. :)

Something for you Richey xD
The vent server is empty like hell, maybe you could arrange to make some priv servers for Softcores/Icehchaw guilds.
This would be great ;)

1. Make events sometimes, like double exp day/week.
2. More hard raids, not just morgaroth (not so many kills morgaroth because it's to hard,
3. Make more hunting spots. the most hunted monsters (draon lord, hydra, etc..)
4. Clean the no used houses.

Hope you like it :)

1. Make events sometimes, like double exp day/week.
2. More hard raids, not just morgaroth (not so many kills morgaroth because it's to hard,
3. Make more hunting spots. the most hunted monsters (draon lord, hydra, etc..)
4. Clean the no used houses.

Hope you like it :)

Nice Post, And really true :)

And Please Delete the Thais Rat Raid...
It's just useless and goes everybody on his nerves when he's PKing or hunting Pk's in Thais.

More Will come ;)

More staff members so the server can be clean from botters"cheaters"
and not someone that never visit otland
i think you should get someone from otland that plays the server and that you and your team members can trust

Add NPC to Calassa, Frozen Trench

Make some more mission quest like HoH but thats on rook, just rookgaards wants that, what about them who are in main land, any fix djinns so they are in real tibian places and you can just choose 1 of the djinn, more trades then in trade :p

make some more barbarians in barbarians camps, I have been there for like 3 hours just had 7 red pieces of cloth

I agree remove the rat raid its pretty annoying and there's no point to it. Also i don't think there should ever be a double exp week/day not only will you have a lot of botter's and Multi-Clienting going on its already an ot as is.

Good points, and good thoughts.
I'll put em into mind.
Me myself have been a lot in-active lately because I've been busy having fun IRL ^^
Well I'm going to be more active now anyway.

stop having fun. go geek mode ^^

the 8.41 spells should be added since everyone is a mage and using utani gran hur and dash so knights cant rly keep up with them maybe not utito tempo and utito tempo san but definetly utani temp hur and utito tempo san

I have one or two maybe three things on my mind, I think you should be able by yourself check how many warnings you got with a command(probobly exist already) and that 1 warning disappears after 2 weeks/1 month, and the last thing. I think you should be able to buy the right to bot for like 25pts? and you will maybe have the right to bot for 1-2 months? a thing who could help you economy.

Yours, Bergman.

I have one or two maybe three things on my mind, I think you should be able by yourself check how many warnings you got with a command(probobly exist already) and that 1 warning disappears after 2 weeks/1 month, and the last thing. I think you should be able to buy the right to bot for like 25pts? and you will maybe have the right to bot for 1-2 months? a thing who could help you economy.

Yours, Bergman.

Would help our economy, but destroy the community.

Yours, Bergman.

Yeah, make the warning shit, But do not make it leagal to bot.

And make tutors, it could be good for the community:D

Well, I liked one of your Ides Stone Island about the banishment thing there should be some record when you login to your account on site.

Date when you got banned, and when the ban will be gone etc and of course how long it will last.

Yours, Bergman.

If you add this I will leave the server and go to Eloth. I'm not the only one who is thinking like that.

Yeah help the botters ;) Nice idea.
Add this Warning thing.
That's okay. I mean you can also get banned for PKing. How many PK Banishments can I have?

If you add this I will leave the server and go to Eloth. I'm not the only one who is thinking like that.

Yeah help the botters ;) Nice idea.
Add this Warning thing.
That's okay. I mean you can also get banned for PKing. How many PK Banishments can I have?

I see you guys slaughterd my idea's but your opinions made me see things thruu a difrent angle. well maybe you guys are right xD

I would like to have a Criminal record.

Back