• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

In your opinion, what would an ideal server be?

Gamer Amer

Reaction score
As the title says, here you can post your ideas of a perfect server, example:

I think an ideal server would be a FULL rl map
Client 9.1 so you can have the mounts :p
NO exp stages
Custom Areas
Custom Events (like capture the flag)
Custom items
Custom quests where you get the custom items
Good staff
Guild war system.

Why do you have to do this? Because you give ideas for other projects, and maybe one day your "ideal server" may be online!

I don't get this hype with the REAL TIBIA MAP, I'd rather play tibia than an ot that is almost an exact duplicate to tibia. Why the hell does ot exist if not for the purpose to create your own. So no, a real tibia map would not be the ideal server. I won't tell you what the ideal server is either because it does not exist.

IMO, if RL map then NONE custom area, if custom area, then do a custom map...

I would say people like real maps since they can hunt the stuff on the map they may not normally get to hunt on real tibia. Also, with the custom exp, death loss etc, people can cancel out some of the things that make the real tibia annoying. People may think its fun to know a map already, can go to yalahar demons for example without worrying about waste, can war without the pain of a death that takes a further 3 days hunting to recover, all while playing the real tibia map ^^

I also think a real map without exp stages would be crap

Last edited:
I would say people like real maps since they can hunt the stuff on the map they may not normally get to hunt on real tibia. Also, with the custom exp, death loss etc, people can cancel out some of the things that make the real tibia annoying. People may think its fun to know a map already, can go to yalahar demons for example without worrying about waste, can war without the pain of a death that takes a further 3 days hunting to recover, all while playing the real tibia map ^^

I also think a real map without exp stages would be crap

thats the challenge of tibia. if you suck and keep dieing then its your own fault. it you cant make friends and keep getting killed then its your own fault. its suppose to be an achievement to get rares loots and a high level whats the fun in looting every rare in 30minutes of playing? I find that most people who play real map OT's suck at playing tibia or like the challenge of waring without the care of death. I find the latter to be the most common case. Oh and a few who just like to enjoy something different and new from CIPbia.(custom map lovers)

@up... I never denied the challenges of real tibia.. I completely agree about the rare system in tibia, I'm trying to make rares in the OT i am making at the moment. Never did i say it would be fun to loot everything in 30 minutes... lol custom exp and custom death loss doesnt need to be something stupid. If you put up an ot with the same exp gain as tibia why would people play?

I'd say a full custom map and spawns with version 8.57, 8.6 or 8.62. Collapser was fun a couple years ago for me, and the original frozenhell as well. I haven't had that much fun on an OT as I did in those yet.

I don't understand the hype with RL maps either.

Custom Client.
Custom sprites.
Custom items, it could be the spite or just the name, what drops it and attributes.
Custom monsters, custom sprites for monsters, if not possible then just name, loots and exp.
Custom map with some teleports not much, mostly a huge map to explore and find all kinds of secrets.
Custom quests, quest where you need items, where you need a team where you need to think etc..
Custom spells
Custom vocations, custom but balanced.
Cool features like monsters/bosses could drop spell scrolls or you can find element tokens to upgrade weapons that could give like life steal or 10% to inflict poison stuff like that.
Good pvp that's balanced.
People that can speak English, no br's..
Good and active gm's with events.

Back