• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

It was nice to play here :)

Vatrena

Reaction score
I hope i see u all sometimes on some other OTs, but not here anymore cuz GM is noob last couple days ( never online, never read forum, never answer or post something :p )

Baba...

and yea, i forgot to say - main reason my quiting is MS to strong agains druid - druid sux ...

Agree With U Vatrena.
Ass.Lady Danirick

Why Donate And Lvl Up If 2day Or 2morrow Some1 Will Steal Ur Account?:S
And Yes~! Ms's Overpowered :(

This Sux :S

Hope Richux Do Something To help We.

Already Lost 4 Friends Lvl 300+ Hacked On Website :(

I don't see any reason why sorcerers are worse than druids. Also why don't you play ms instead of druid if they are so good?

@hacking on website

I am not sure if such things exists. However, we are searching for security bugs on website atm to be sure everything is fine.

Sorcerers are not overpowered at all.

A druid does equally the same amount of dmg on humans with a frigo as with sorcerers with flam. The only advantage sorcerers have is the exevo gran mas vis, which has reduced dmg a lot compared to flam.

Personally, I regret not making a Druid :) I think the professions are equal.

Btw, was it too hard being owned when you and Ludinha sneaked me at Warlocks? That's not cause sorcerers are overpowered, that was just cause I'm that much better pvping than you guys ;-) 5-0! In your face!

Out,
Robin, Eternal Sunshine

hahaha, i can just say u are very funny - ur Exevo Gran Mas Vis is 650 mana and make very good dmg near same as flam and my frigo is 1200 mana :) think abouth that...
And i must say nice post GM - Also why don't you play ms instead of druid if they are so good? Becouse im druid every time i play some OT, but here u can play with druid... :(((

hahaha, i can just say u are very funny - ur Exevo Gran Mas Vis is 650 mana and make very good dmg near same as flam and my frigo is 1200 mana :) think abouth that...
And i must say nice post GM - Also why don't you play ms instead of druid if they are so good? Becouse im druid every time i play some OT, but here u can play with druid... :(((

Sorcerer hits are always higher than druid, since druids are better in healing.

Last edited:
Vatrena - I'm only hitting 600-700 dmg with exevo gran mas vis on people, and doing 900-1000 with exevo gran mas flam.

Richux - I don't know if Training Dwarfs has any resistance, but I've seen several druids standing there the same lvl as I (or lower) with approximately the same magic lvl, and still do the same dmg (if not more) with exevo gran mas frigo, as I'm doing with exevo gran mas flam.

I left 1 week ago, I'm from Poland and I tried to donate 50 points, it's got failed because my phone call get down 6 sec before end. Then I talk with Richux, there were so much fucking mess with talkig to him, I showed him screen and at the end he gave me 50 points.
But, I had my donation boots only for 1 day. When I went to logout, I putted it togheter with my yalarahi mask in my house and on next day it disappear xDD.
I'm not crying, there were no pro GM/hoster and this OT sucks.

Back