• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Italy] Oldera 7.72 - SERVER IS ONLINE!

No, you dont at all. Just stop complaining and use ering if you see they will combo you. Bye noob.

Aevon, I guess you're playing a mage and you're too bad to use magic walls and Sds. Even our mages complain about the UE dmg, and they do UE combo's aswell. Its way more fun to play on a server without UE spam. The exp rate is way to high, the magic level rate is way to high, the ue damage is way to high. I give this server a week TOP before its dead if Nazor doesn't wake up. This server is not balanced at all. It could be a great server, but sadly noone is taking the initiative.

When I die as a 131 RP by 3 mages, level 85, 94 and 100 in an ue combo. It is too high. You can onehit your level here aswell. Our 100 mages does 550 dmg etc with good magic level.

If u would be 200rp and u die by 3 ue then it migh just might be to strong. Goddamn u are 130 pally(1400hp). U r fakin easy. Deal with it. Or exp some more.

Lol, you guys are honestly fucked up or something. At this moment you are barely able to kill someone on a sd/ue(same level mage). Imagine getting the UE damage reduced lol. Oldera has always been like this, so please get over yourselves.. xD

I died by a clean combo.. Who knows if I'd been 150ish, they still do 500 dmgs with UE. My level doesnt really matter in this case, the damage is too high.

When people come from outta nowhere? Should I run around with manashield on my RP cuz Ue damage is unbalanced? That makes no sense at all. Ue spams have never been fun on these oldschool Ots. Most server do something about it aswell to make it more balanced and better actions. I knew this was an "unserious" ot before I started. Never really thought of the Ue damage before though. I do use e-rings in normal actions, when I know I'm about to be combo'd. But you never know here when theres small teams of 3-4 people running around just spamming Ue combos. Can you honestly say that's the kind of battles you want on a server like this?

It happens everywhere. A pally should be able to die by 3 ues lol, thats nothing more then normal..

So you mean that 100 mages really should do 500 dmg with ue? I really don't understand how anyone can think thats fun at all.

Um yeah "fail", he's switching to a different dedicated server.

Do us all a favour and keep your silly comments to yourself

Truth Sayer, you cry to much.. The server is damn good. You can't get everything, face it.

Thumbs up to the owned.

So go originaltibia..
Gm Nazor,

I think the loss of Magic Level is to high for knights.
I have blesssings
And i loose 14% at mlvl 8.

Lets do some calculations:
15% = 2000~ manafluids.
2000 = 100 backpack of manafluids.
100 backpack manafluids = 3h to use.

Acceptable would be 4-7% Max. at Magic level 8-9.
Else its never possible to GET or KEEP Magic level 9 at a Elite Knight.
I think alot of players would agree with me
signed

Back