• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Looking for a job;)

thecycles

Reaction score
Name: Deniz
Your real name and intended 'in-game' name : Ford / The Cycles
Hours Available: 6 - 7 hours at a day.
Language: Swedish / english / norwegian / polish / and little German
How you work with other people: I am quite helpful, and 99% get help from me I do so the server will be as good as possible, you will not regret this
Your abilities affiliated with open tibia: I know all the commands!
Experience you may have as a previous staff member: I have been a website scripts / Game Master /God, and people who have employed me have been pretty happy with me.
Other: I have had experience in almost five years and has really good skills, if something is wrong or something I report it directly to (owner) haha it is a bit exaggerated but I need a job and I am doing everything I can, enjoy the great peace !

Hello, you said you are speak polish. Then test it. ;) Please don't warn me. :) I just want test his Polish and ask for his mapping skill.

Siemano. Mówisz, że umiesz Polski ! ;) Powiedz mi czy dobrze mappujesz.. Mamy dedyka: elara.pl ; I mamy dużo roboty i nie ma kto robić nowych expowisk. Praca by polegała na tym, że byś robił expowiska z wyznaczonymi przez nas mobami a my byśmy je wklejali. :) Co Ty na to ? Mój gg:4174357

Name: Deniz
Your real name and intended 'in-game' name : Ford / The Cycles
Hours Available: 6 - 7 hours at a day.
Language: Swedish / english / norwegian / polish / and little German
How you work with other people: I am quite helpful, and 99% get help from me I do so the server will be as good as possible, you will not regret this
Your abilities affiliated with open tibia: I know all the commands!
Experience you may have as a previous staff member: I have been a website scripts / Game Master /God, and people who have employed me have been pretty happy with me.
Other: I have had experience in almost five years and has really good skills, if something is wrong or something I report it directly to (owner) haha it is a bit exaggerated but I need a job and I am doing everything I can, enjoy the great peace !

No one will take you.

Blackwood

Hello, you said you are speak polish. Then test it. Please don't warn me. I just want test his Polish and ask for his mapping skill.

Siemano. Mówisz, że umiesz Polski ! Powiedz mi czy dobrze mappujesz.. Mamy dedyka: elara.pl ; I mamy dużo roboty i nie ma kto robić nowych expowisk. Praca by polegała na tym, że byś robił expowiska z wyznaczonymi przez nas mobami a my byśmy je wklejali. Co Ty na to ? Mój gg:4174357

Myślę, że to dobry pomysł:)

Back