• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Memphida Map RPG 8.22

Rate my map.

• Excellent.

Votes: 23 14.9%
  • Good.

Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Bad.

Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Awfull.

Votes: 55 35.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

chaotical

Reaction score
Read the whole thread before you post something.

Hello this is my first map , I have to tell it took me a lot of time to make it.
It is based on the old Sinteria Map 7.6 that was released on a polish site.
Of course I'm not just releasing it , I'm really working on it.
It's not completely done! It's currently a project.

The Map is SEMI-Playable if you want to use it but you will have to complete some thing by yourself.
But I got the copyright and only the maps I release are real.

Credits: Chaotical , and to the old Sinteria Team who has done the old map
(Because the map when it got converted to 8.0 it had also some updates, so the one I got is kinda different.)

If you don't want to download it then don't, but don't flame my work.

Memphida Map RPG Beta 1.5
Link : Memphida Map RPG 8.10/8.22 Beta 1.5
- Fixed bugs on the map. (Since it was 7.6)
- Removed some "high exp server" spawns
- Added Elf Camp and revamped Dark Forrest.
- More details in main city (Edora)
- More details on Desert City.
- More nature on every single spawn.
- More houses have been made.
- Ice City has been removed.
- Added Thais but by the time is gonna be changed
- 30% of the city I started of

Minimap of Beta 1.5 (17MB)
MemphidaMapRPG810Beta15Minimap.jpg

- Map Protocol is changed to 8.10 so people who wants to use it to their 8.10 server will be ok , but if you want it for 8.22 just convert it. (Too easy)

When a new version comes out , then older one will be a dead version. So if you want an older version (at the moment don't have any new) , you have to download it by yourself and keep it safe in your computer, I will have a copy only on 1.0 , 2.0 (and so on) versions.
I hope you like it. :) And I believe you noticed the difference between the 2 versions I released and of course the difference between Memphida and real Sinteria map.

Note that I am going to update my map quite often, so don't hesitate to post me what would you like my map to have.

Currently inactive because of school. Project will be updated on Christmas.
Or probably I will stop it since this community cares only for real maps and doesn't bother for something new.

Last edited:
haha, Sinteria wannabe xD
Anyways nice :)

looks alrght BUT the one with the mountain the stairs dont match the mountain or the ground if u want the ground to be liek that.

hehe sorry but change the name of it please, make it high exp map. its doesn't looks like RPG. I hope you'll be better and prove more :D

Thank you, and about the depot I did it by myself and everyone knows the spawns sinteria had (e.g orshabaal quests and so). On next versions it will look like more like RPG , today I will have a trip in Tynesia and I will have 1 week to map.

@J3ff™
I though the same, it will be changed soon. ^^

@Deaktiver
You know it's not just Sinteria's Depot and you shouldn't talk about it since you have the same depot in your server.

@ZoOorO
If you mean it should be called high exp map because of the dragonlord/demodras spawn the I have to tell you that you are wrong (ofc no offense) because those spawns are really deep on the map and before that spawn are several others , so this is a nice spawn for 200+

@Neon
I'm not trying to make a Sinteria wannabe map. It is just based on Sinteria's map but with the time I will be changing it so then it won't even look like Sinteria's map. I just wanted to have a main base to start. Maybe it sounds strange but it really helped me.

@Dacs
Thank you. ^^

Last edited:
Please rehost because the file has been downloaded 10 :/

Well i didn't mean the dragons and demodras spawn from the pictures i saw it looked like a high exp rated server map :p but i might be wrong!

Code:
This file is neither allocated to a Premium Account, 
or a Collector's Account, and can therefore only 
be downloaded 10 times.

This limit is reached.

Map is rehosted . Check top post.

Last edited:
There are some downloads but no comments. :(

Please I would like you to rate my map.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back