• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My server Serlixa.com

KnightmareZ

Reaction score
Hello there!
I got a real map with about 20 players online.. And I want more! Any ideas how I can make more players? I got most of the quests and soon there will be a new city .. but I dont wanna waste very much time on this server if only like 20 players is playing it :S

Info about server: http://otland.net/f43/sweden-www-serlixa-com-8-54-rlmap-inc-zao-rl-war-system-73196/

And my homepage: www.serlixa.com
IP: serlixa.com

I know this is kind of a noobish question but I need help!

Thank you :)

TIP: Don't get your hopes up for a rl map server. There are MILLIONS of other rl map servers (wich imo should be removed from the earth) but u have to make your server unique! Why would players play your server instead of a extreamly stable server? You have to make something unique. Learn mapping, Get a scripter, Make a custom map. And you have 200 - 300 players.

Hello there!
I got a real map with about 20 players online.. And I want more! Any ideas how I can make more players? I got most of the quests and soon there will be a new city .. but I dont wanna waste very much time on this server if only like 20 players is playing it :S

Info about server: http://otland.net/f43/sweden-www-serlixa-com-8-54-rlmap-inc-zao-rl-war-system-73196/

And my homepage: Serlixa - Latest News
IP: serlixa.com

I know this is kind of a noobish question but I need help!

Thank you :)
My real map is buggy as hell, but the reason why it got 150+ players online is because it's fun to play it.
examples:
damages are high
quests are challenging
other way to hunt than just bot mobs
daily bosses
etc

TIP: Don't get your hopes up for a rl map server. There are MILLIONS of other rl map servers (wich imo should be removed from the earth) but u have to make your server unique! Why would players play your server instead of a extreamly stable server? You have to make something unique. Learn mapping, Get a scripter, Make a custom map. And you have 200 - 300 players.
Unique is true, but the players isn't caring about the map that much, like everyone seems to think.

Back