• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Narozia - one of the biggest RL MAPS for SALE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doonrak

Banned User
Reaction score
Narozia RPG is a real-tibia map, which (doh) looks just like real-tibia. Many users may have known of it or played it.

Due lack of time, we, me and ad, are selling Narozia RPG to focus us on an other project. The price includes 1 month 2x dedicated servers at LeaseWeb. One is Windows OS based, and one is Linux based.
The income is 170eur/day on average.

THIS INCLUDES THE DOMAIN, DEDICATED SERVER ETC. FOR A XX PRICE DAY WE CAN ALSO MAINTAINT HE SERVER FOR YOU.

You can offer via PM, please do not post offtopic etc.

Lol, who wants a Rl map, when you can download for free?

Its about the name, domain etc. not the server files.

I believe you can't make profit so you are forced to sell :)

Real map as long as it's not exactly as Tibia's then I doubt it. Regarding server files, as long as you don't try to sell the binary, it is legal to sell them. :)

Good luck Ryan!

Regards,
Arlianin

Tell me how much you want just for server with map script etc...

I'm selling the whole server excluding TFS :), so you just gotta download TFS and install it.

Also I'm not selling any files, I'm selling WHOLE Narozia.

@master-m:
We're focusing on another 'custom' ot project which is very time consuming. Altho when selling we'd prefer to be still part of the team, but of course it's the decision of the new owner(s).

I think Narozia needs (a) new owner(s) to maintain it's perfection.

@cirtaboy:
Don't make jokes;
1. Euros plx, dollar aint worth shit.
2. Of course it's an xxxx amount.

I'm selling the whole server excluding TFS :), so you just gotta download TFS and install it.

Also I'm not selling any files, I'm selling WHOLE Narozia.

@master-m:
We're focusing on another 'custom' ot project which is very time consuming. Altho when selling we'd prefer to be still part of the team, but of course it's the decision of the new owner(s).

I think Narozia needs (a) new owner(s) to maintain it's perfection.

@cirtaboy:
Don't make jokes;
1. Euros plx, dollar aint worth shit.

narozia has never been perfect nor will it ever imo it should be an x amount since the ot was trash when it was made and will be trash when it is sold i feel bad for the retard who buys this server

Ryan said:

My bid:

0.001 Euros :O!

Joke.. XD

-----------------

Good Luck with the selling Ryan.

err nah, because rl tibia is always gunna be updating there dahm map.

they have like 2 floors of mapper in Cipsoft HQ

It's probaly sold, I just picked up the money @ Western Union, I just contacted my jurist to setup a contract so narozia must and will continue for atleast 12 months. Expect to new owner to come online this afternoon/night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back