• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Necronia - Discussion

Aight there is something wrong on those swamps third time i go on spider and server getting crash.

Aight there is something wrong on those swamps third time i go on spider and server getting crash.

We tested the spider thoroughly and could not find any bugs with it, it is highly likely that it was caused because of something related to your character.

Which character did you use when this crash happened? Was it always the same character?
If it was your marksman guy, which spells did you use? Did you use [Silvershot]?

We need more details.

We tested the spider thoroughly and could not find any bugs with it, it is highly likely that it was caused because of something related to your character.

Which character did you use when this crash happened? Was it always the same character?
If it was your marksman guy, which spells did you use? Did you use [Silvershot]?

We need more details.

So i log on today want and i wanted just rush to town.
And again server crashed i was on swamp's again.

I was on marksman right, spell i didnt use just used haste

If any1 wanna feel the game from POV of gamer ask me for an account i have 1 for giva away!

Well i hav mine, but wouldnt mind to give my friend one to pay together lawl

I've managed to install Necronia client on MacOS, through winebottler and works fine. If anyone needs a tutorial, jusy say ;)

Today some bosses get slaughtered

5db095016a.jpg

I coudn't kill she without my brave tank KUNG KARL grats to him

580910596a.jpg

Starting to dislike the UI more n more, it look's very cluttered unless you play on a very small resolution.

It's not too cluttered, it depends on your preference. The guy in the image prefers to have his empty backpack (save for the 2 taken slots) spread out over the entire right panel, where he could've just shrunk the window to display the used slots and have space to put something else there. If you opened every possible window and several backpacks in the RL tibia client, would it be any better?

Probably not, because it wouldn't allow you to have that many windows open in the first place since they can't fit. You have the freedom you want here, open what you want, position it where you want, stretch the game screen to fit the entire place, shrink it to fit between your panels, I don't think it can get much better than that.

It's not too cluttered, it depends on your preference. The guy in the image prefers to have his empty backpack (save for the 2 taken slots) spread out over the entire right panel, where he could've just shrunk the window to display the used slots and have space to put something else there. If you opened every possible window and several backpacks in the RL tibia client, would it be any better?

Probably not, because it wouldn't allow you to have that many windows open in the first place since they can't fit. You have the freedom you want here, open what you want, position it where you want, stretch the game screen to fit the entire place, shrink it to fit between your panels, I don't think it can get much better than that.

In Muss' picture he also doesn't have the left panel open which allows for more space without covering the main game screen. How the client window looks is totally up to the user, as Shiva said above.

ex;

nosOPtd.jpg

Hello everyone!

In case you haven't noticed, there has been an update on the server that brought many new things which we'll be going over in this post. I apologize for not making the post earlier, but here we are, and here's the update:

Tortoisle
Get it? Tortoise isl... nevermind.

We have added a temporary teleport (until the quest for the turtleback ride is implemented) to the tortoise islands north of Conqueria. You can find the teleport on the giant turtle's back, east of the Drunken Turtle bar.

KSdRLhA.png
knSleXU.png

Stinkraw Swamp II

You are now able to cross the Stinkraw Swamp bridge and enter the deepest, stinkiest parts of the swamp where more creatures lurk and await to devour some scarcely found human flesh.

XXgVrgs.png

Beware of Groyrange Spidricts. They are the greatest threat in this area and not to be taken lightly. They're often accompanied by large groups of tinier swamp creatures, but with their forces combined, they will overcome and take you down easily!

uoWLKSn.png

For the spider-slaying enthusiasts, there is an entire underground cave filled with this nasty breed of spider, waiting for your in hopes for a meal.

jsOaqAN.png

Elve'Tor

Here's the cherry on top of the cake. This is the first time you are able to meet and fight your greatest adversaries - Elves.
From their wooden stronghold of Elve'Tor, located deep in the Stinkraw Swamp, Elves have been watching, scouting and invading Conqueria for years.

Zp4Iasu.png

xjktOAy.png

Explore the great stronghold of Elve'Tor and meet your enemies in a face-to-face battle, though, beware, Elves are smart and will use advanced techniques and abilities against you!

fopzL9y.png

The swamp is also full of their watchtowers, which will try to mercilessly shoot you to death if you come anywhere near. Keep your shields up and your mind sharpened!

q0JMMiw.png

New Equipment

There's a whole bunch of new equipment that is now craftable - both for low and high levels! Explore new equipment and the effects they give, collect materials and craft what fits you most!

Good luck.

v8j0T3n.png

Disintegrate More

You have reported and we've heeded your reports!

More lootable items can now be disintegrated. Destroy needless items, obtain rewards! Two thrilling experiences at once.

These items were affected by this update:

FsWmxwv.png

Improved Tailoring

For your convenience, we've improved the way the information about tailoring is displayed. Now you can know exactly how much of everything you've crafted so far and view information that's properly formatted in a text viewer that allows for more recipes to be displayed.

Type /tlrtier for more information.

fZKNLvi.png

Bugfixes

We've fixed a bunch of bugs that were reported during the last week, and more bugfixes should arrive today and tomorrow.

We have also managed to detect and fix a crash that affected the server some 5 days ago, which is great news!

A big thank you to those who are still with us and helping us discover all these nasty bugs. We'll keep on pushing content as fast as we can!

See you on Necronia!

This is what i mean about the space on the screen, i cant even open APO and other stuff, and windows closes if no space :/

I like the minimap position, but i also think borders are all bigger than they should :)

Captura%20de%20pantalla%202015-07-27%20a%20las%2020.14.39_zpszc5ezcjl.png

This is what i mean about the space on the screen, i cant even open APO and other stuff, and windows closes if no space :/

I like the minimap position, but i also think borders are all bigger than they should :)

Captura%20de%20pantalla%202015-07-27%20a%20las%2020.14.39_zpszc5ezcjl.png

Step 1: Close quiver, seems like you're not using weapons that need ammo.
Step 2: ¨What about all of this unused space here?

PiapSMN.png

Step 3: Press ctrl+dot or ctrl+dash to adjust screen size to fit all of this

zA0wbRS.png

Step 4 (optional): hide the top menu

Protip: Move "Health", "Inventory" and other static windows to the left panel since by default, all new windows open in the right panel. That way you can have the left panel for static information display, and right panel for dynamic container switching and opening loot, etc.

Back